TrueEdge's Building Zone

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TrueEdge, Jun 6, 2014.

1. TrueEdge

TrueEdge Phantasmal Quasar

What do you think of this place? Found underground with what seems to be a sleeping sentry waiting in a holding cell. Is it a guard or is it a test subject? Perhaps a new line of warriors where a biological being links its mind into a metal shell. The soldier will have nothing to worry about. To gain experience in battle without the risk of death. But will this machination live up to expectations? Or doom us all with a sudden emergence of artificial intelligence?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  2. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

Very well made! It looks like a real Starbound dungeon.

3. TrueEdge

Thank you! I think it took about 4 hours to make! It can be a "home" too since the torture table can be used bed (I pretend it's a medical examination table though.) :rofl:
    It's a little too far off to the right of my map to be a convenient home. Maybe once we get choseable beam down locations, it can be more of a "home"/base.

A small run down of the location. The two rooms on the bottom left are medical examination tables. There are two soldier in the green resting vats awaiting awakening.
    The two rooms on the bottom right are virtual mind-stations (power cells) that allow users to link to the mind of the robot and control it. The green tanks are resting stations.
    The room right above that is a nutrient rationing device (blood bank, but roll with me here) then "hidden" behind that is a monitor room that watches over the events in the testing facility.

4. macodelo

macodelo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome pad man. A Floran having such a set up is awesome, and armor to boot. I never thought to cage old bosses, or make them into furniture.

I would live it if the fur you're actually had some function to them aside from looking high tech, otherwise this bunker of yours is awesome!

Hmmm... If I can somehow cage the bone dragon, it would be a sight!

5. TrueEdge

Abandoned Outpost
    [​IMG]

Glitch Workshop
    [​IMG]

Research Ship
    [​IMG]

6. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

How do you remember where the research ship is? Or is it close to ground? o_O

7. TrueEdge

@ Will Liferider It's a few blocks above this building, so I always know where it is.

[​IMG]

Varixai, Tamorr, The Squid and 2 others like this.
  8. Lyze

Lyze Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hehheh, the do not enter sign beneath the toilet on the research ship. Nice touch.

9. TrueEdge

My original tree village
    [​IMG]

An underground Glitch castle
    [​IMG]

Arena of Fortitude for boss fights
    [​IMG]

Temple of Frog
    [​IMG]

A sort of abandoned underground home. It takes about 3 minutes to get down here.
    [​IMG]

Science-y Meteor
    [​IMG]

10. Diodoron

Diodoron Void-Bound Voyager

Your Tree Village reminds me of the "Dentrees" from River Twine Holt. As does Your nickname. :)

TrueEdge likes this.
  11. gabbo13

gabbo13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just a small question where or what are those roof tilings? they look mad!

(note: awesome builds btw :D)

TrueEdge likes this.
  12. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

Those are the pipes you find in sewers

TrueEdge and gabbo13 like this.
  13. TrueEdge

Rotting Log
    When a floran comes of age, (at the ripe age of "can hold pointy and not stick pointy in self") a select few who are considered the strongest of the generation are sent out to live in the ceremonial Rotting Log for 40 days. The Rotting Log is a legendary piece of rotting wood that fell from the sky. It is said the floran who live in the Rotting Log either succumb to disease and die, or resist the rot come out stronger than ever. Every floran tribe leader on this particular planet has gone though this ceremony.
    [​IMG]

Birthing Ground 1

[​IMG]

Birthing Ground 2
    [​IMG]

14. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

These are quite interesting builds, they're certainly original, most of them at least.
    I approve! :up: My favorite is the Research Ship :3

TrueEdge likes this.
  15. TrueEdge

Sunken Castle
    Deep within the planet I found a sunken castle. As I explored the rooms, it was apparent that there was life inhabiting these grey stone walls. I stumbled upon an open tome and read of an earthquake long ago that fractured the kingdom and sunk many of its glorious castles deep underground. Many of the castle structures were ruined, but there were enough survivors in this particular section, the throne room. With help from an intelligent floran and three mysterious golems made of skystone, the underground ruins were rebuilt.
    [​IMG]

Grumble the Blue Golem
    [​IMG]

Humble the Red Golem
    [​IMG]

Mumble the Grey Golem
    [​IMG]

16. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

Still on stable or did you change to unstable? :)

17. TrueEdge

@Beatrice
    This is still stable. Possibly my last stable build if everything is getting shifted onto Stable in January.

18. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Damn, these are sick. You should use Starstructor and make these some dungeons, I would definitely play the game just to find these! :up:

TrueEdge likes this.
  19. TrueEdge

@ FlyingAnonymoose
    Ah, thank you! I'll look in to that! I wish to share my buildings with everyone :D

SleepySquidd likes this.
  20. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

No prob! If you need any help, let me know! I can try to help out to the best of my knowledge :)