1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Treasure Biome

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Degenerate Pixel, Mar 2, 2014.

1. TheBigBlueSerpent

TheBigBlueSerpent Existential Complex

Nope the items are in game [Totally did not mod them in ;) ] , although I've yet to see a picture of the biome..

2. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

I was digging the other day, and I broke through a wall only to find this:

1MzUqrc.png
    Unfortunately, it's not a treasure biome, it's just BRAWW's shrine to Mollygos. So, I'll keep searching.

3. TheBigBlueSerpent

4. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Sounds like something I just recently added to my personal mod of default stuff being made craftable, even if has a backlash of also popping them in the 3d printer as well...>< Nothing I can do about that yet unfortunately. At least I have it working finally; as that was the biggest step.

5. TheBigBlueSerpent

Hate those
    So you already have all of the treasure? I could only find a figure out a few of the code names..

6. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

7. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

yes the person is missing five in that pic. The barrel, crate, diamond display, dev statue, and safe... At least according to the location of the files. They are clumped together in that directory... Oh well, what can you do.... lol

8. AlMcFly

AlMcFly Subatomic Cosmonaut

I want the grail...

9. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

yes the chalice is nice looking, at least compared to the glitch royal chalice the castles have. :D

10. TheBigBlueSerpent

I'll have to check. I'd assume so..

If someone does find it.. post pics please! :rofl:

looked around a dozen planets top to bottom, and found a very strange dungeon with a frog merchant..
    Also some underground flesh biomes. :D

11. Sir Orange

Sir Orange Ketchup Robot

This treasure biome stuff is gonna cause a massive scavenger hunt. I can see it now, people losing their minds while digging on every planet they go to in order to find the treasures xD

12. TheBigBlueSerpent

Guilty

13. Symmetry

Symmetry Poptop Tamer

This has already been going on. I've been digging since March 3rd and have indeed already lost my mind.

TheBigBlueSerpent likes this.
  14. XtremeNinja45

XtremeNinja45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dah Da :D

15. Still curious if anyone has found the treasure biome yet. It seems to be a very infrequently generated biome.

Cloudhopper likes this.
  16. XtremeNinja45

Ill check something

17. SnowFox1

SnowFox1 Void-Bound Voyager

i still search for treasure biome

18. XtremeNinja45

Ive checked the code but i found nothing relating to a Treasure horde/stash yet.

19. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

Just a random thing to throw at any modder here:
    Try finding the Treasure Biome code and implement it into a planet, if that is possible, so we can even see if the code was made correctly seeing the infrequency of any sightings (AKA none).

20. XtremeNinja45

there is no code for it.

only assets (Art)