The Stylish Adventurer's Hat!

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by Woodland, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Woodland

Woodland Big Damn Hero

(Fitting music: )

Sir Stylish here, with an all new accessory that everyone will adore!

Introducing: The Stylish Adventurer's Hat! This black, simple hat will look stylish and awesome on any adventurer, any time, new or old!

Made out of smooth, strong, dark leather by only the finest of crafters, this hat isn't just good looking; it's also excellent to the touch!

This fine piece of art is shaped much like a cowboy's hat, slightly tipped down to make you look completely awesome and mysterious at all times, and also help block that hot sun from your much-needed eyes!

Not just that, but also, the hat just might give protection against some hazards, and is also good for helping you sneak in the shade, letting you get that extra jump on your enemies!

Take a look at this sad Starboundian: [​IMG]

No style at all, here! However, with the Stylish Adventurer's Hat... [​IMG]

This fella will always be stylish and handsome!

Here's some reviews from satisfied customers!*

Sir Strong: "Before, I was just some wannabe adventurer. My hat was laughable, old, and wasn't anywhere near stylish. Now, with the Stylish Adventurer's Hat, I feel ready to take on any challenge! ...Was that my line?"

Strong Sir: "My old hat used to give me that itchy feeling, and would distract me during battle. With this simple, yet very fancy Stylish Adventurer's Hat, I feel up and ready to go! Thanks, Sir Stylish!"

Now, go on! Get your stylish adventurer's hat, elegantly made with you in mind!

~Sir Stylish, over the waves and into your wallet!~

*Paid actors, paid by the S. Stylish Corporation

*Pictures are made by the wonderful Zooey! If she wants me to take the photos down, I will happily do so. Also, please look at her contest entry, as well!*

Aeon, Shippo and Sgt. Sprocket like this.
  2. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

Does it come with a cane?

3. Woodland

Woodland Big Damn Hero

Cane and other accessories sold separately.

4. Woodland

Woodland Big Damn Hero

Just gonna bump this up slightly... maybe just once.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Forum Bot

6. Gravik

Gravik Existential Complex

I think a picture is required, but the idea is awesome :)

7. Woodland

Woodland Big Damn Hero

A picture isn't exactly required, but it would help me a lot.

Thanks, anyways!