1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pixel Weekly #06

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Arcadiax, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

2. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Keep up the good work and I want in the contest if you don't mind.

3. merlin.violet

merlin.violet Void-Bound Voyager

Nice job again guys! I wish I could get something like this done. I'm sure your new column, Indy Game of the Week, will help people find something to do while waiting for Starbound to come out.

4. ShadeWolf

ShadeWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Gotta love the Pixel Weekly! Might have to check out Ape Escape at some point.
    Would you kindly count me in for the competition. I'm surprised to find the Pot Noodles being quote of the week :alien:
    Keep up the great work!

5. LadyAijou

LadyAijou Phantasmal Quasar

Aww! Thanks for the mention you guys! Lovely work as always <3 :D

EGadd likes this.
  6. Cavewulf

Cavewulf Void-Bound Voyager

Excellent as always! :D In agreement with merlin.violet, I must say the new column "Indie Game of the Week" is a great addition to the Pixel Weekly, and I hope it stays around.

7. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

Ape Escape is one of the weirdest games I've ever played, yet... addicting, don't know which one I liked the most though.
    Other then that, nice job again! Very high quality reading ;)

8. Rhylok

Rhylok Aquatic Astronaut

This is a massive conglomeration of fun info. Thanks so much for putting this together.

9. Zoraculus

Zoraculus Smile Guy

It's awesome as always EGadd! Loved the new "Indie Game of the Week".

Also, I want to enter the giveaway.

10. Elvin

Elvin Void-Bound Voyager

I shall join you guys in king Arthur's gold on Sunday then should be quite fun i play that game all the time

I would love to enter the giveaway too

11. Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer Big Damn Hero

I would like to enter the giveaway, please.

And with Ape Escape, I just had a lot of nostalgia...and now I want to play it again. I absolutely loved chasing those monkeys around, along with the humour that was in there (if I remember correctly), and a lot of the gadgets were awesome too...I want to get this game for the PSP now, so much fun trying to either sneak up to them or just chasing after them and attempting to avoid anything that gets in your way (especially the hornets in the jungle level, if I remember correctly...oh yeah, and banana skins). Actually, I am pretty sure that everything I can remember about it came from the first game, which makes it rather impressive for its time (at least in my opinion).

12. nic329

nic329 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

AH good ol xcom. im excited to here they are making a new one. i hope it stays true to its roots. i have looked at KAG but havnt got it. i might have to check it out now if you guys say so :p

also ill put my name in the hat for free games, cant win if you dont play... or is that the trademark of the lottery...

13. Aidoboy

Aidoboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I would love to be int the giveaway!

This really is awesome, keep more coming!

14. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

YES! I finally got here before there was a full page of replies! :D
    About todays paper, it looks fine. It might not be as interesting as any other week, but it still looks good :)

I have an idea for a colum in the Pixel Weekly and I think I'll pm EGadd or NaturallyMade for it, after I discussed it some...

Keep it up! ;)

15. Thank you for the feature, Im very honored! ;W;

*hides in a barrel somewhere*

16. Grocax

Grocax Void-Bound Voyager

Oo, X-Com! And Poptop!

17. Gadgetguy

Gadgetguy Bag of Holding

I am always amazed by the quality of this paper since it is fan run, keep up the good work!
    I'd like to join the giveaway please also.

18. chek497

chek497 Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to join the giveaway for Flatout

19. Wayne

Wayne Void-Bound Voyager

I have played XCOM and FlatOut, Those games are amazing! :D
    I loved playing them! (and still do :p)

20. Sensational

Sensational Phantasmal Quasar

Can I be the kid who throws the newspapers here and there? :p.
    I'd like to join the giveaway for Flatout by-tha-wei! (by the way).

Maplestrip likes this.