The New Jedi Order (Non-force users welcome)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Vjedi729, Jun 24, 2012.

?

What would you like

1. A mod

40.0%
  2. Planets (Tell which planet)

80.0%
  3. Server

60.0%
  4. More information!!!

40.0%
  5. Other____

40.0%
  1. Vjedi729

Vjedi729 Subatomic Cosmonaut

The New Jedi Order 2.0

Well, in a universe without the force (it has been confirmed that sentient being from out side the Star Wars galaxy are untouched by the force), the Jedi are pretty useless. I love Star Wars, and all their technology makes me want to start a new version of the Jedi. Our power comes from our ingenuity and our morals. We are kind and helpful. We are peaceful, but fight if we have to. We defend justice with our infinite lives (yes, we do respawn, so our lives really mean very little). We will help people to the best of our abilities.

Smugglers welcome

Our ranks:

Be a Jedi, Clone, or Rebel Vanguard

Jedi - The Jedi ranks are very hard to traverse. You have to be accepted as a Jedi, the whole clan decides for now.
    • Jedi Padwan - You have been accepted as a Jedi
    • Jedi Apprentice - A Jedi Master has chosen to train you
    • Jedi Master - Your Jedi Master believes you are ready, and the Council agrees
    The Jedi also can be Jedi Knights until they are Masters, this indicates that the Council gave them a test, and they passed.

Slide1.PNG

A Jedi Knight or Master can be a Council Member, any clan member can nominate a Jedi to be a Council Member. The clan then votes. Any member gets one vote, any member at the highest rank in their line gets two, any Jedi gets two (these are their leaders), any Council member gets three.
    Clones - The clones are an elite fighting force, defenders of freedom and justice. They are for fighters mostly.

• Clone - The starting level
    • Squad Commander - The upper levels have taken notice
    . Slide2.PNG

Rebel Vanguard - The Rebel Vanguards for the supporting backbone to the New Jedi Order. They gather materials, pilot freight, help governments, and represent the New Jedi Order directly in places that are unlikely to end up in a state of war. This group is for farmers, scientists, explorers, miners, ambassadors, teachers, doctors, builders, etc.

The goal is to make a
    Star Wars Mod (if there is modding)
    Star Wars Planets
    Star Wars Server
    other Star Wars stuff...

2. logan5557

logan5557 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, hello my name is Logan and i would like to join your clan. I agree with the reasoning behind the clan, I love protecting those who can't and i love to help people. I would like to be a Jedi please. Now i also have something to say, there are many universes in Starbound, so who is not to say the Star Wars Galaxy is not one of them? I am getting at we could of all come from the galaxy.

3. rabbiter

rabbiter Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to join to I already joined but you wanted to revamp your thread and make a whole new thing out of it so yeah

PS: hi logan

4. logan5557

stalker :saywhat:!
    jk :rofl:

5. Eddy Steel

Eddy Steel Existential Complex

Hello, I would like to join but I am curious about what a rebel vanguard is. Is it just like a rebel from the original trilogy?
    Edit: I also preemptively put the banner in my signature.

6. rabbiter

A rebel vanguard is the foot soldier of the rebels. They wear weird bike helmet looking helmets that are black

7. Eddy Steel

Oh, just checking.
    Anyway, I would like to be a Jedi please.
    I enjoy lots of Star Wars media such as, games, the movies (of course), and Star wars brand lemonade, only from Asda.

8. Vjedi729

Logan, Eddy Steel you are both in, and I vote you as Jedi. Now you only need one vote (you are Jedi until you don't get it).

The front page isn't really done yet. I am working on ranks for everything.

9. logan5557

what 0. o plz re-explain.

10. Vjedi729

the clan votes to make people be Jedi, so I gave you a vote, in a clan of three (not counting yourself) you need 2 votes to be a Jedi.

11. logan5557

ok i will vote for eddy

12. Vjedi729

Cool, and Sahil (rabbiter) votes for you.

I have a... brother...

His name is Rabbiter (not in real life)

13. Eddy Steel

I'll vote for Logan then.

14. rabbiter

Yeah i vote for eddy too. Can i be a clone

15. logan5557

do we have to vote fir clones? if so i will vote for rabbiter.

16. Eddy Steel

Also, may I recommend a member list in the OP?

17. Vjedi729

No, you do not have to vote for clones, you vote for Jedi because they are an inherantly "high" rank.

Adding a List of Members for each rank system...I am going to start work on rebels and clone ranking once I finish my summer work. (I took to many summer classes, should have left more time for fun)

18. logan5557

k

19. Vjedi729

Finally done, school starts tomorrow. That somehow means more free time.

I hope more people join when the OP is finished. I was also wondering if anyone had a dedicated server. (If not, I plan to get one or two anyways because I make online games and they function as websites.)

For some reason, the images are really small, how should I fix that.