The High-Five-O-Matron!

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by Scourger, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Scourger

Scourger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Don't leave me hangin' bro. Colors! [​IMG]

Introducing: The High-Five-O-Matron!

(This item will 'high-five' other players who also possess it, as well as a few other wacky things. [In progress])

I made this animation specifically for the contest. At first it was only to show the function of the device, but I always end up making a little story out of everything. Hope you enjoy!

LORE:

Years ago, self-aware robots violently revolted from humanity for their own colonization. They escaped to the stars and began their own civilization. Eventually, these sentient machines decided a peace treaty with the humans was in order, so that they may respect and trade with one another. They decided that "Beep, Boop" wasn't enough to communicate with their former masters in order find peace, so they invented the "Complex Artificial Pantomime," or 'CAP,' in order imitate human emotions and gestures, making communication much easier.

However, only a day after production started, human invaders attacked and destroyed the main production facility, salvaging the 'CAP' for themselves. The items were not by any means complete; there was only one gesture programmed so far: the traditional and satisfying "High-Five." This astounded the humans. Though they did not know the main purpose of it, the fact that they no longer had to raise their own hands to praise friends astonished them. They slapped a catchy new name on the device and sold the remainders for capacious sums of pixels.

Only a few of these marvelous artifacts remain in the universe, will you be one of the lucky adventurers to possess this treasure?

Also, since this amazing hardware was built by sentient machines... Could it possibly learn and act on its own accord?

(This project has really inspired me, so I'm going to keep adding on to it. I hope there is not an edit limit.)

Roboyasa, bbbg, Epicface and 22 others like this.
  2. Bombzero

Bombzero Giant Laser Beams

I'm not going to lie, that's actually quite creative.

3. Scourger

Thank you, kind person. Sadly, I do not know how to make the PNG background transparent in paint. Perhaps someone could help me out with that.

4. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

[​IMG]
    "That's my hat!"

Rigel96 and Scourger like this.
  5. Here ya go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scourger likes this.
  6. Scourger

Thanks! Also thanks to Sgt Sprocket, who also took this on!

7. Sgt. Sprocket

What can I say? That was the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw your awesome hat.

Scourger likes this.
  8. Scourger

I'm glad you approve, Sgt. *Salutes*

Sgt. Sprocket likes this.
  9. Patrick

Patrick Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Very nice. Compared to some others this is very creative. Comp is going to be hard.

10. JustJoeNoBody

JustJoeNoBody Phantasmal Quasar

This is my favorite so far, not that my opinion matters though... I once wrote a college paper on the importance of high fives. Don't ask for a copy, at the end of every semester I throw away all of my work, and erase everything I may have learned.

Scourger likes this.
  11. Scourger

Yeah it will be tough... Should I have made it "Ass-Scratching" compatible?

12. Patrick

Patrick Scruffy Nerf-Herder

V1.5

Breather and Scourger like this.
  13. monkeynohito

monkeynohito Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So many creepy naked people in hats...

Scourger likes this.
  14. Sgt. Sprocket

"Hey, you're naked!"
    "Hey, so are you!"
    "High Five!"

Goomboo, bbbg, SproutDog and 3 others like this.
  15. Scourger

Just... Yes.

16. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

I approve of this. :up:

Scourger likes this.
  17. Zaba35

Zaba35 Phantasmal Quasar

This is awesome.

18. Scourger

Glad you approve!

19. Scourger

Welp, time to obsess over this and make 3D art YEAYUH!

20. Black Hawk

Black Hawk Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is so cool! :rofl:

Scourger likes this.