The dark tree

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by LordChickenMan, May 29, 2012.

?

Yay or nay?!

1. Yay!

80.0%
  2. Nay!

20.0%
  3. Meh!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

New Creature! "The dark tree"[​IMG]
    Back story of "The tree"

"- Day 31, I have encountered this tree for the thousand time already and i can't tell why it is here and what it plans to do. A few moments it almost killed me, and the horrible thing i learned is that this tree holds the power of the swamp! No, i cant live on the planet anymore. I am going insane. This tree, this horrible tree will kill me, i cant tell if i will ever leave this planet or not.
    - Day 32, It is trying to kill me, i have finally found a group of explorers and a scientist! But the tree, good god it ran up to me so fast! i needed to hide somewhere. I did. I waited for 4 hours and finally the group was about to leave, "WAIT!" As i shouted, the tree followed me and had spikes on its twigs to kill me, the scientist use this device and teleported me to the spaceship and took me to his space station.
    - Day 33, I have finally got over the tree and can finally think, i talked to the scientist and the rest of the crew about this creature. The scientist ran to his computer to show me about this monster. "OH NO, THIS IS NOT GOOD ILL DIE!!!" The computer said that once the target somehow leaves, the tree will send out these little "spores" all over the target, infecting his system. The truth behind this monster is that it was created by the one named---- *static*"
    About "The tree"

As many of you already know by the back story, the tree is in a swamp world and is very rare to find, this tree has done horrible things to others, it is nearly impossible to kill this mighty beast. There is a theory on how this monster came to existance, but none knows the real answer, The tree has a poisonous gas around it that makes the target suffocate. Sometimes the tree will chase the target and attack it, the tree is filled with thousands of bee's, and a bee hive, meaning the tree will sometimes send out bees to attack the target and sting the player with its horrible flesh eating chemicals
    Health: 15,000
    Strength and strength source: Both are unknown.
    Attacks: Twig spikes, Bee spawn, poisonous gas.

NotAnAnon and Flixfox like this.
  2. Flixfox

Flixfox Big Damn Hero

Lol look awesome and creepy...you really like those over powered monsters don't you? I think this creature would be a really cool boss/ mini-boss

Chickenman likes this.
  3. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

I do like strong bosses
    makes the game keep going am i right?

NotAnAnon and Defenseless like this.
  4. Flixfox

Flixfox Big Damn Hero

Yup

Chickenman likes this.
  5. Wildfire2497

Wildfire2497 Void-Bound Voyager

That is awesome and interesting. Is there a weakness or specific way to kill it?

6. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

how you normally kill a monster
    im working out on trying to make awesome specific weakness, but for now this is just hard to defeat, and use high armor and weapons.

7. Alexblex

Alexblex Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have two weaknesses for you, 1. Fire and 2. a chainsaw.

Chickenman and Flixfox like this.
  8. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

3. futuristic weapons.

NotAnAnon and Alexblex like this.