1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The Daily Deal has started on Steam's store page :)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RavenX, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavenX

RavenX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As I'm typing this, Steam's store page for Starbound was updated and the game is now -25% off for the next 48 hours. Update should be incoming soon-ish I'd guestimate. That's a guess, but man I'm excited :D

2. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Should have been 50% off.

Pushing this sale is a sure sign that they're about to abandon the game and this is a last ditch attempt to make more pixels.

Isn't it?

3. Don't even start :rolleyes:

4. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Just warming up the rhetoric. Just U wait.

Exxil3d likes this.
  5. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

How about you don't?

Thanatos-IV likes this.
  6. Starbug

Starbug Guest

You can wait too then. You've been very annoyingly patient thus far. Perhaps you could take this opportunity to bask in the glow of the Shiny Giraffe?

Exxil3d and yclatious like this.
  7. Snappyr

Snappyr Big Damn Hero

Ugh... Now that Steam has done local pricing in my country since a few months ago, it pains me to see how much cheaper I can buy this game now. And I bought the $45 pack. And now there is a sale. Should have waited. The game would be fresh too. Gah.

L. F. Oxidizer likes this.
  8. Beathrus

Beathrus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

-Gives the Space Llama outfit so he shushes-

9. RavenX

RavenX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. 100chilly

100chilly Void-Bound Voyager

Sweet! Cant wait! :)

11. Welp, the sale is over! Hope everyone that wanted it for a little lower got their copy! Until the next sale, happy bounding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.