NPC The Crew

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by SKARM64, Sep 3, 2013.

1. SKARM64

SKARM64 Void-Bound Voyager

I think that with your ship you should be able to hire some crew members for your ship eg-medic(heals you)pilot you can direct him to fly you or just the crew and him and call back later, ill post more later

2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. Autzome

Autzome Black Hole Surfer

followers were being worked on so they don't feel like really big pets, last time i checked

4. JennShii

JennShii Pangalactic Porcupine

As long as there's no guide.

5. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

Really? Was I the only person who actually liked the guide? As a potion maker I went back to him tons to figure out what I needed to craft certain potions, he was a big help!

Autzome likes this.
  6. JennShii

Well yeah he helped but the crafting system in Starbound already has that feature built in!
    Mostly I was indirectly referring to how Terraria NPC's seem to always get in the way.

Actually I think a cool NPC addition would simply be a guy behind a counter and he could be a shop for a "safe haven" you create. Maybe you can even make a hub for random NPCs to travel to it for vacation or sightseeing and grab yourself a cashflow~ Pixelflow? Or he could just be a simple shop who sells basic items with the occasional expensive treasure that goes with the current planets theme.

Eh? :catface2:

Edit: My fingers smell like Graham Crackers and that's awesome.

Zoolot likes this.
  7. Zoolot

Pop it into the suggestions and send me the link in a PM and I'll upvote it, that's an amazing idea.

8. JennShii

I'm no good at art and I don't want it to be another "You need more detail scrub"

9. Zoolot

You don't need art to make a good suggestion, and you could always outsource it, (IE ask someone to do it for you)
    All you need is to have a clear concise suggestion with tons of detail, take a look at some of the other suggestions that have a lot of upvotes.

10. JennShii

I'm gonna do it. But I'm scared! :cry:

Zoolot likes this.
  11. Zoolot

Don't be, I'm sure it'll be good, if not, you can always add more detail!

12. JennShii

It's gonna be in poem form and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Zoolot likes this.
  13. Zoolot

Who said anything about stopping you, I can't wait to see this. :up:

14. JennShii