Race The Creans (Work in progress)

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Ado, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Ado

Ado Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Biology:
    The Creans are an alien humanoid race.They are carbon based,but have more carbon in their bodies than all the other races.Their skin color is pretty dark and there are multiple skin colors.The blood of the Creans glows,such as their heart,making their largest blood vessels visible from the outside.The main blood vessels are located in the arms and the legs.Their height is similar to the height of all the other races.Thre Creans don't have an actual skeleton,instead they have very dense muscles in their body that serve like bones.

History:

As the Creans evolved,they kept together.They thought that working together was the key to success,advancement.They worked together,form primitive life forms to advanced ones,they did it all together.However,greed,power,might, these things still existed.In year 2143 of the Crean calendar,after a number of conflicts the government split in half.There were two factions,Acros(the original government) and Sirius.Sirius was responsible for the conflict,they wanted absolutism,full control over the people,while Acros wanted the people to be free.

The Sirius faction was clearly outnumbered,because nobody wanted to be a slave.
    That did not stop Sirius from realizing their plan.In year 2148 Sirius developed the "Theta Substance".The theta substance was genetically modified Crean blood.The substance would be injected in one of the main blood vessels or in the heart,and an implant would be placed in the subjects brain,allowing control over the subject.That's where project "PSGiga"(P.S. Giga) started.With the substance injected and the implants placed in the brains,Sirius had created the "perfect soldier" that followed every order,did every action they were told to do.After Sirius had run out of "lab rats" they made further experiments on Creans against their will.Acros didn't tolerate that,and in year 2150 declared war to Sirius,starting The Great War.

Then in year 2151 Sirius developed the THETA VIRUS.
    The THETA VIRUS was created to be a biological weapon,but while still in the experimental phase,the THETA VIRUS started an outbreak,Infecting millions of Creans.A big number of Creans died,and those who didn't were transformed into mindless mutants.With the Virus destroying everything it infects,the Creans were forced to leave their planet.
    The few members of Sirius that managed to survive were arrested while trying to leave the planet.

Technology:
    The Creans are quite technologically advanced.They specialize in making good ship engines,jet packs and long and heavy ranged weapons.

Architecture:
    [​IMG]

I tried at least :(

Culture:
    Well,nothing much to say about their culture for now,I'll work on it later.Also,their culture isn't based on a human culture.

Personality:
    The Creans are calm and curious.Most of the time they stay out of trouble and mind their own business.If they see a fellow Crean getting attacked,instead of running they will help him.

Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Example of a manipulated Sirius soldier:
    [​IMG]

Some more art:
    [​IMG] They look a bit different here,but its still too awesome!

Remember, I'm still working on it,it's not even halfway finished,but I'd still like some CC.
    Hope you like it!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    ProkhorVLG likes this.
  2. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

Hey, neat stuff mate!

Ado likes this.
  3. AceZX57

AceZX57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Its a great idea. Definitely needs some work though, get together with other creative minds and let the idea brew amongst minds. If you want any help thinking of things, ask me. I am fairly creative. I might be able to help think up some things for their history etc, great examples of the sprite, btw.

Ado likes this.
  4. Ado

Thanks you SO much guys!Really means a lot.
    I could use a little bit of help for the architecture.

5. RadishRanger

RadishRanger Void-Bound Voyager

So if they're carbon-based, but with more cabon, are you saying their bodies are firmer or hard like diamond or soft like graphite? Also, carbon is known for its versatility in bonding with other molecules(especially other carbon molecules) to form a lot of different compounds. Perhaps that could work into their lore? You mentioned they like working together already which would work well with that thread of thought.

Awesome work so far!

Ado likes this.
  6. Ado

Thanks!
    Another update!
    Added some more art!