OOC The Children of Knowledge

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by beari78, Jun 1, 2014.

1. beari78

beari78 Guest

This is the OOC thread for my RP, the Children of Knowledge!
    APPLICATION: Request, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
    Character Name:
    Weapons:
    Home on Lilantia/Profession:

Countries:
    Countries Information: They are all allies, and all are in oceanic places.
    Gravitoria: A country of smithing, they supply most of our weapons, and are our bravest.
    Singdoria: A country of farming and herb growing. Our finest in wisdom and diplomacy.
    Flinoru: A country of Lumber and Hemp-like materials. They supply us with paper in both forms.
    Zitornis: The most electric of us. They control our power.
    Lacrad: A country of Mining. They control our earthen resources of Coal, Solarium and Rubium.
    Juyorous: A country of entertainment. Think of it as our Hollywood, but on a larger scale.
    Kretonis: A country of astronomers. They look to the stars to improve Lilantia, and give us cures to disease.
    Elonsis: A country of builders. They create our towering buildings.
    Xitonsis: Our trading hub. It also holds the planetary capital, Crystalia, where our Parliament resides.
    RULES:
    • No godmodding
    • or Powergaming. whatever you want to call it.
    • Don't kill other people's characters without permission
    • No Mary Sues.
    • Please use this thread mainly for RP. If you're having an OOC post, say so at the beginning.
    • Don't die a bunch. I'm serious, Cloning's too expensive for us to afford.
    • We don't have endless wallets, pick a weapon and stick with it.
    • People can join mid-RP.
    INFO: This is an RP about Lilantia, a planet of ocean inhabited by the smartest individuals of the 9 races. This is an RP where we are flexible, but you have to follow the storyline. No crazy things that have nothing to do with the RP! Thread for RP found here: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-children-of-knowledge.79720/#post-2032575 Your job can either be wanderer/mercenary, or the job of the city. Forum username needed for identification.
    TIMELINE: Same time as it currently is in Starbound.
    WEAPONS: Axes, Daggers, Swords, Void-Guns, Guns, Blasters, Bows, Lances, Science Staves, Anything in Starbound really. Void-Weapons encompass black holes and rip apart enemies.

RP: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-children-of-knowledge.79720/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  2. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Hello. I'm having hard time desiding the city and i would like to know that do i need to pick only one job? (like mining) Do i need to live in the city that is specialiced in that job. What cind of citys are we talking about for example: Is it very humanly or hylotl? Also why do you need my username. Which username is it, forum, steam or something else.
    Sorry if i'm bothering you, but you should explain these right at the start.
    Oh, and what are void-weapons?

beari78 likes this.
  3. beari78

beari78 Guest

If you pick a city, you may either be a wanderer, or the city's main job. Forum username. The cities are humanly, skyscrapers started at the ocean's bottom and towering to the sky. Void-Weaponry encompasses black holes, and rips enemies apart. Username is needed for identification. Not bothered, complaint can only help in this case.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Thanks, but isn´t it silly to ask about forum username if you can see it on every post?

5. beari78

beari78 Guest

Oh... Right. :rofl:

6. Paladin

Paladin Pangalactic Porcupine

Do we post our applications here, or do we PM it to you?

7. beari78

beari78 Guest

Posting here is fine by me.

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Eye Guardians are welcome...

Character Name: Reiden
    Weapons: Eye Sword, called "Gazing Terror", and a stash of mind-breaking eyes
    Home on Lilantia/Profession: Wanderer / Stalker (Hence my username...)

beari78 likes this.
  9. Paladin

Alright, thanks. With that out of the way...

Character Name: James Allard
    Weapons: USCM Pulse Rifle "Widowmaker", Switchblade
    Home on Lilantia/Profession: Singdoria / Farmer

If there is something about my character that you feel is OP, please let me know, and I'll fix it.

beari78 likes this.
  10. beari78

beari78 Guest

Accepted!

11. beari78

beari78 Guest

Alright choose a city then.

12. Paladin

Can people join mid-RP? If not, then I suggest we wait for at least a couple more people. Because, at the moment, we only have 2-3 people.

13. beari78

beari78 Guest

All right. How many do you suggest?

14. Paladin

I would say 5-7. It helps keeps things interesting.

Also, regarding your post in the RP thread... what is Crystalia?

15. beari78

beari78 Guest

It's the planetary capital. It's listed in OOC now.

16. beari78

beari78 Guest

People may now join mid-RP.

17. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

What are the Eye Guardians? How easily could one join?

Sheet:
    Name: Plantnius
    Weapons: short-sword, throwing knives and one longer backup knife.
    He is in my profile picture. He mostly wears shady looking humanly clothes. He is good with blades. He is more intelligent than most florans. He only kills criminals. And kills criminals only if capturing docent work. He is a mercenary that takes varied jobs that don't contain killing inocents.

Edit: He is also good at sneaking.

18. beari78

beari78 Guest

ACCEPTED!!!! Join the RP thread. Thought: Maybe you could think we're criminals cause cops we're chasing us, but then side with us after an analysis of the situation.

19. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

I would like to join

Character Name:Flame
    Weapons:Sword
    Home on Lilantia [Country]:singdoria
    Profession:farmer
    Species:glitch

20. beari78

beari78 Guest

DONE! (Gavel smash). Go to the RP. I would suggest meeting at James's house.