The Cheetah Renegade

Discussion in 'The Monster Monster Contest' started by Polar !, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Polar !

Polar ! Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm no expert in pixel art but you are :)
    I'm only bringing this idea to you, you can make it so much better !
    I present to you:

The Cheetah Renegade

Location(s):
    • Planets flourishing with life, usually chooses jungle biomes due to the easiness of hunting prey, as it's natural trait is camouflage. While at same time, he feels at home in flat areas where hordes of animals lie unexpected.
    Background:
    • Fled from it's brothers and sisters, developed higher intelligence due to exploration and hunting every creature that pleases his eyes
    • As he left his formal natural life behind, the Cheetah Renegade found the liking in other race's technology. Sometimes they choose weapons, defensive tech, even going as far as modifying it's body parts with robot-like parts, further enhancing it's predator sense/skills.
    Attacks:
    • Traps, hard to find, hard to avoid traps. He invented the A.C.K.B.A.R trap technology.
    • He engages his targets from the dark, from silence, until he is pushed too far and taps into his natural rage and goes all out. Then you'll need lots'a firepower.
    Strengths:
    • The shield technology they have acquired through their hunting, protects them against bullets and lasers, thus making them a though opponent, as he can protect both his back and front !
    • His natural talent being speed, he still kept it. Watch out !
    • Camouflage...if he doesn't move you will never know he is there !
    Weaknesses:
    • Well You'll have to find them :) Tho I'll give you a hint: "Ohhhh they're too many !!!!" ^_^'
    Upon defeat:
    • He may not be wealthy, but he sure has good gadgets!
    • He also has a nearby "bunker" made of wood. You can't even dream of getting near that bunker while the renegade is alive, but after his death...it's all yours. He also keeps a slave or two captive there, so you never know who you might find :) So finishing the Cheetah Renegade is a good deed after all
    Here he is
    [​IMG]

Like I said, I'm bringing you an idea ^_^

^^ Can't wait for your answer >.<

Bughunter and Epicface like this.
  2. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Lol, The PandaMan vs. The Cheetah Renegade! When beast-men collide xD

Bughunter and Polar ! like this.
  3. Polar !

BEAST MODE ENGAGED !

4. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

P:ninja::ninja: NINJA MODE ACTIVATE!!!!

Polar ! likes this.
  5. Polar !

It will have nice lore too in the game :) Also with the slave idea it could hold one of your "future npc on your ship sort of thing" :D

Epicface likes this.