The Alliance of Small Clans

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Yaxlat, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Yaxlat

Yaxlat Existential Complex

I just started a Clan, and (unsurprisingly) it didn't get much attention. I have noticed that I am not the only clan leader with this problem, and that there are a lot of small clans out there. So, to help fix this problem and promote smaller clans like mine, I have created this thread, which serves as an alliance between all smaller clans. All clans in this alliance will promote the other clan, encouraging it's members to also join the other clans in the alliance, for mutual benefit. If you want to be part of this, or like the idea, please say so! Please note that your clan must allow multi-clanning to be in this alliance. I have kept this post short for now, since I am waiting for feedback as to whether this is a good idea or not. I will put more effort into this post when (and if) people seem to like this idea.
    Current clans:
    Acidics Clan
    Followers of the Skull King
    AODF
    Clan Blue Jay
    The Luminescents
    The Grand Mechanical Crusade
    Star trackers
    Bound Brotherhood

nababoo, TheTimeLord, Keeper and 10 others like this.
  2. RexMori

RexMori Industrial Terraformer

Neat!
    May the followers of the skull king join?
    Provided that there are no followers of the Fiery Angel already in residence.

3. Yaxlat

Sure
    I will add you tommorow, I am on my iPod ATM.

4. SKCIF

SKCIF Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You have AODF support and if so we would like to join the alliance.

Yaxlat likes this.
  5. Gearnova

Gearnova Big Damn Hero

Fantastic! I would love to include the Grand Mechanical Crusade in this alliance! Of course all clans with us would gain immunity from the coming war against organics, provided that GMC be allowed to offer allied clans access to the latest in kitteh companions. Specifications for the newest stealth kitteh model created for the war effort:

[​IMG]

GMC is not liable for any damages, injuries or deaths associated with stealth kittehs

bounding star, cecil1994 and Yaxlat like this.
  6. yoppyx

yoppyx Existential Complex

Cool im in a clan right now but it's not getting much attention. The members don't chat :cry: I kinda want to start a clan based on Chrono Trigger, specificly the nu (My avatar) [​IMG]

7. cecil1994

cecil1994 Star Wrangler

Nice idea- my clans the Luminescents. We like glowyness. Nuff' said.

8. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, the Luminescents are with ya all the way!

9. nuggetjune

nuggetjune Space Spelunker

I'll join everyone's clan!!! Woo!! Hi :3

10. Yaxlat

Awesome! I'll add you all in a bit, and then I'll make some banners and work out some ways to benifit ALL our clans!!! Good to we that this is successful.

11. Yaxlat

Added y'all to the list. Now we need a plan to make this work. I think we should all put each others clan in an "alliances" section on our clan page at the very least, but we also need to promote each others clans, by telling our members to check each other out.

12. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

The problem is that most big clans have things like game giveaways and good logos & stuff, we can´t compit against game giveaways, at least i can´t.
    HuH, Star trackers joins.

13. Yaxlat

We don't need giveaways ;). If they are in the clan for the giveaways, they might as well not be in the clan. Also, thx for joining! We will prevail :p.

14. Yaxlat

Seven Clans already! Woot! :DD When we hit ten, I will make this thing better looking, and more functional.

15. What would you consider a "small clan"?

16. Yaxlat

I knew someone would ask this question! God damn it! Well lets say under 15 members? Lets see your clan.
    EDIT: Just checked out your clan. It's more medium than small :/. I must say if you did join the alliance, it would be very helpful to us... What do you think?

17. bryce sweet

bryce sweet Space Hobo

can we do that?

18. Yaxlat

Yeah, you can ;).

19. Oncinders

Oncinders Starship Captain

may the bound brotherhood join?

20. Yaxlat

sure thing!