1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Stable should be out "today" according to Tiy!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Garatgh Deloi, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

https://twitter.com/Tiyuri/status/560407729475690496

Posted ~30 minutes ago.

Do note that the "promise" (even tough it wasent realy a promise) is still "this month", so dont be upset if its released tommorow instead of today.

Serenity likes this.
  2. Stable update incoming today... WITH a sale?

Zical, Jonesy, Casmyr and 4 others like this.
  3. R_C_A^

R_C_A^ Pangalactic Porcupine

Yea, i thought it would have been later this week, was REALLY surprised to read that tweet a few min ago :O But hey, Heres hoping it IS today :D

4. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?

R_C_A^ and Serenity like this.
  5. Let's not start down that road.

Jonesy and Serenity like this.
  6. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

not a Halo fan I take it

Serenity likes this.
  7. Not at all.

Guthrie28 likes this.
  8. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

:rofl:DD Fair enough

Serenity likes this.
  9. QShadow

QShadow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My Starbound just downloaded something, but I'm on the unstable branch.
    I'll switch back to stable to check if it was the update.

10. Benanator

Benanator Phantasmal Quasar

A pleasant surprise. I already can't wait to play.

11. ODSTNICK

ODSTNICK Big Damn Hero

ALL ABOARD THE NOVAKID HYPE TRAIN TO CHUCKLEFISH TO GRAB A COLD BEER:rainbow:

12. TorokF

TorokF Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone knows if this is the exact version of the Big Unstable patch that came out on December or does it have anything new/more? :)

Thanks and good game!

13. QShadow

There is some new stuff in it. At least one new boss afaik.

14. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Huge performance update came earlier this week, also new server stabilization fixes, 150 new mini dungeons ( are suppose to be added ). Quite a bit of new content from winter unstable

15. TorokF

TorokF Void-Bound Voyager

Good, I wonder if we get anything like the beacons to home planet as we were informed, thought It might be early, also one other question, I know this game has mods and that somewhat they don't get updated while the stable build isn't up to date too, will this patch mean that some mods will start being updated aswell?

Cheers.

16. Jbeetle

Jbeetle Oxygen Tank

I'm going to say that modders will finally start updating their mods now that a new stable update is here. It totally makes sense that they wouldn't bother until that point :) Also, I think the "saving coordinates" thing is still too early, but that's just a guess.

Serenity and TorokF like this.
  17. Garatgh Deloi

I havent seen anything like that in unstable/nightly. So i doubt it. However there at least a way to set the beamdown point using admin commands.

18. QShadow

Hmm cant confirm that stable is out yet. Current stable version is still Enraged 8 while the unstable was upbeat giraffe.
    My Starbound definitley downloaded something, but appearently not the update

19. Jbeetle

Jbeetle Oxygen Tank

Since Chucklefish is so sure of themselves it'll be out today, that leaves me to believe they've already pushed it to Steam and are just waiting for it on Steam's end.

Serenity likes this.
  20. Garatgh Deloi

Uhm, Tiy saying "should be out today" is equal too them being "so sure of themself"? o_O