Re-Reintroduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Myifee, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Or something to that effect, can't remember if I introduced myself before and I do NOT feel like looking through 155 pages of threads to find out if I have.

Well, figured I'd introduce myself. Reksanden (I prefer just Reks, if you please), previously known as Rauga, is my name. Here name, not real name, though I want it to be.

I like... Well, too much to really call off the top of my head. I respond better to questions anyway. Not that i'm so important to be asked questions about myself...

I'm also a proud Sailor in the U.S. Navy. I'm mainly stationed in Japan, and I got here in time to catch a visit to the Phillipines.

I'm also willing to openly admit i'm gay, though it's not so simple as that.... Well, it is to me. Point is, i'm in love with another guy (he can introduce himself here, if he so wishes), and since i'm absolutely faithful to him alone, might as well be said that i'm just gay. I'm also a potential transgender. Depends on how much my lover minds, and if stem cell (or something of the like) research progresses enough to allow transgender women to be able to bear children.

I'm one of the easiest people to get along with, and i'm more than willing to help anyone if they've got a problem. I don't take well to people giving me orders based on things like 'You should be this because the stereotype is'. That's one of the few things that really makes me mad. Another being things intentionally made unsafe out of stupidity.

I also have a PASSION for cheese, as well as a burning itch to learn and create.

For career thoughts.... I'd be good as a counselor, but I'm also interested in eventually teaching Physics and/or Biology.

Well, that's all for now. If you're interested in me at all, just ask me something.

2. WoxandWarf, Saint and Myifee like this.
  3. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Ahh, thanks! Makes me feel kinda derpy to forget the search feature but now that this is here, might as well go ahead with it.

WoxandWarf, Saint and Bacon like this.
  4. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Welcome to the forums cheese man

Saint likes this.
  5. Tueland

Tueland Astral Cartographer

Welcome to the forums / Welcome, again! :idea:

Saint likes this.
  6. Alluvian_Est-Endrati

Alluvian_Est-Endrati Existential Complex

Yeah, you introduced yourself (originally) on May 17th last year. In any event, welcome back to active posting!

Pangen likes this.
  7. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Heh, thanks to all of ya.

Pangen likes this.
  8. NoxiousRaven

NoxiousRaven Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the forums.

Have a good time.

9. Pangen

Pangen Tentacle Wrangler

[INITIATE_CONVERSATION]

Us robots don't add the sexuality in our calculation when we assess if people are nice or not. You seem like a really nice guy for telling us all about yourself so I for one looks forward to meeting you in the forum or online.

Also, did you make that picture yourself?

[END_OF_TRANSMISSION]

10. Myifee

Myifee Guest

No, a friend made it for me in the style of portraits from Final Fantasy Tactics.

Also, I discovered that when squinting, my color perception drops significantly, becoming grayscale if what i'm looking at isn't very saturated, as well as 'seeing static' all the time. That's the best way I can explain it.

Yep, my eyesight is horrible.

Odd, I thought I osted in reply yesterday? Oh well.

11. ௵ಲ್ಲಾ৺᧯

௵ಲ್ಲಾ৺᧯ Cosmic Narwhal

I welcoming you for first time, I apologize for missing before! ⍙

12. Myifee

Myifee Guest

It's all good, uhm...... Err...... Can't read your name. So I'll call you Marquis, though I'm not sure why that popped to mind.

௵ಲ್ಲಾ৺᧯ likes this.
  13. ௵ಲ್ಲಾ৺᧯

௵ಲ್ಲಾ৺᧯ Cosmic Narwhal

Is good!

14. Kistaria Prime

Kistaria Prime Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome (Back) to the forums! Enjoy your stay, cute glasses.. and make sure you don't break them as I march you off to my kitchen. It's dinnertime! And you can guess -who- is on the menu... Teehee~!

Myifee likes this.
  15. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome again

16. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Hey, only I can eat my fian-..... WAY TOO DIRTY.

17. Khrono

Khrono Big Damn Hero

Welcome Reks! What is your favorite cheese? I'm not a big cheese (pun) person but I LOVE those Babybel cheese wheels.

18. Jamtastic

Jamtastic Astral Cartographer

Ahoy and welcome (again).

19. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I can't remember the precise name, but its a type of cheddar.

20. Myifee

Myifee Guest

This would make it the second time my Vita has either been lost or stolen. I'm near ready to give up on owning one at this point.

Doesn't help that this has killed the good mood i've been in the past few days. Bad luck after bad luck just piles on me, it seems.

*sigh*