Raccoons and Pandas- Origins

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by vitorsly, Mar 26, 2012.

?

Do you support:

1. Red pandas

28.6%
  2. Raccoons

28.6%
  3. Penguins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. That sandvich is a spah!

42.9%
  1. vitorsly

vitorsly Phantasmal Quasar

In a planet, far but not that far away, There was on big continent populated mostly by huge bears that blend in with the red colored tree leaves- the pandas.

They lived in tribal societies and ruled the world only being sometimes killed by Rycnids (some sort of space wolves that were weak but travelled in packs and weren't fooled by the panda's color) and the Orthos (like a huge reptile that devastated everything in his path but didn't have that good sight).

Due to the tectonic plates the continent divided into 2 different ones. Rycnids travelled to the colder east continent and Orthos lived in the hotter west continent. After several million years the pandas were divided into 2 species. The red pandas wich were much smaller but retained their misleading colors to escape the Orthos and the giant pandas that started losing their colors and turned into a black and white texture since no matter how well they blend in, the Rycnids could see them.
    The 2 pandas types kept living away but the continents rejoined and the pandas found themselves struggling to survive the predators of the other half of the world. The red pandas then mixed the adn of both kinds of pandas to recreate the original, strong and smart pandas of before. They failed.

The result was a small creature, like a red panda, but had a more geryish scheme of colors.
    They wren't vulnerable to 1 predator but to BOTH. The red pandas banned the raccons into the planet's desolate moon so they don't attract the attention of the predators and the raccons have strugled to survive in their new home.

Thousands of years later both species truned into galactic empires and they soon found eachother. The raccons ( that are now called raccoons with an extra O for their desire to OBLITERATE red pandas) and have since fought 98 galactic wars (currently 99)

Today both species are fighting eachother in 62 solar systems including their homeworld.
    It is up to one great hero to decide for the banishing monsters or the vengeace obssesed beasts.

Chickenman likes this.
  2. Sam_

Sam_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

WOAH WOAH.

It's correct, but the term Raccoon refers to the earthbound (not to be confused with the game lol) Raccons trying to get back to our homeplanet, Raccons are the space dwelling super beings that we worship.

As of the fatal crash to Earth, we know nothing more of the Raccons and their war with the hideous Pandas, and they know nothing of us, for we lost all communication.

Chickenman likes this.
  3. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

4. vitorsly

Hi
    WTF?

5. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

:redpanda:

6. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

:redpanda:

7. vitorsly

:proper:...
    Are you saying you are a red panda?

8. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

im niether
    IM CHICKEN!

9. vitorsly

Ok...
    Why were you only posting that smiley then?

10. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

yes

11. vitorsly

You know that "yes" is not an answer to that question, right?

12. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

yes

13. vitorsly

Good to know.
    At this point I am sure you are a Troll and I am only replying because I have nothing else to do.
    I dont suppose you will answer that question I did, are you?

14. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

1. im not a troll, im just really bored
    2. that answer is, i just bored as always

15. vitorsly

Well Ok then.
    Is it raining where you live?

16. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

was. it was.

17. vitorsly

People are launching firecrackers in here.
    BTW is this considered spam?

18. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

i dont know