1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Playing with mods on a mulitplayer server makes me harmless

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Knae, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knae

Knae Big Damn Hero

So, i got some mods working in harmony while in single-player. But when i join my friend's server, i can't hit anything, and the only hostile entities i see are mini-bosses ( larger than normal native monsters) and enemies in dungeons. However, I can't do any damage to these enemies and they act like i'm invisible. Disabling the mods solves this. The mods i use are:

-Homesick
    -ExtraLanterns
    -StasisBed
    -Porta-Porter
    -TStechnologies
    -Logic Gates
    -LIssar's Hair Mods
    -Empress New Clothes

[edit] I just thought about reenabling my mods, just to see if it'll happen again. Now it's working as normal, so i'm not very sure if it was the mods

[edit2] Was playing a bit, and had to recreate some of my mod items. Just realized that when i equip items from Empress New Clothes and beam down to a world, the problem reappears. It's OK if i beam down first then equip the items.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  2. Buckermann

Buckermann Void-Bound Voyager

You should probably report this to the maker of the "Empress New Clothes" mod.
    I don't think that, at this point of the beta, the developer are willing, and able, to do something about this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.