RP Planet H3R01C5, Base 82ACK (( New White continuation for remaining heroes ))

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Jan 21, 2014.

1. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

. . .

Nothing. Nothing but that incessant beeping, it's all you hear as you wake up, a sensation like thousands of pins stabbing your wrists and ankles repeatedly being one of the only things greeting you as you wake. You're in a chair, you can make out that much before you open your eyes, that and the sense of ten pounds of steel and electronics pressing on your chest, as your eyes open up you see that you're dressed in tight gray undergarments only. Down your left and right, chairs are there, the heroes that helped you try and save New White strapped in just as you are, farther down the left is another chair; although this one seems more like a torture device, needles and blades suspended above a reptillian humanoid limp and unmoving. The ceiling lights glare at you, hurting your eyes if you stare at them, and as you look around more, another room is in front of you paneled in black steel with assorted robotic parts on benches, along with a few large tanks, the silhouettes of 'something' floating in the mucous like sludge.

[​IMG]

A mechanical hiss and louder beep signals the arrival of two scientists, one seeming to be a humanoid badger in a lab coat, the other a cyborg with a ruby red eye of glass, lights flashing behind it, electronic bits and pieces sticking out of his skull. The man with the red eye walks up to the glass pane, holding up an electrical sphere, light glowing from within it, as tendrils of electricity web across the glass, sapping energy straight from you, as the badger jots down notes on a clipboard.

[​IMG]

The cyborg begins talking to all of you, although his words are jumbled and difficult to discern, as the realization of the sedative drugs running through your brain dawns on you. After a bit of repeating his words, you can make them out

"The Lady wished me to give you a glad welcome to Base 82ACK, and tole me to ask you all get VERY comfortable, as we have MANY tests to run. . . ",

what ever you say translated and spoken through a tube connected to your mouth, the words speaking out of a speaker on the other side. The badger chitters, the cyborg turning to him and nodding, as the cyborg smiles and walks back out of the room, a hiss with a sound of finality signaling he left, the badger man blinking and walking up, setting a paw against the glass. He begins talking, his voice bestial and deep, with a thick russian accent upon his words,

"You will not remain here long, the scientist has plans, plans that the lady can not hear for all of you, and they are not evil, for his plans will free everyone, until the time is right, remain calm, remain here, I give it around twelve hours before it is time to move, my sincerest apologies." the badger dropped his hand and turned, walking out of the room, as hardlight bars slide down, separating the chairs, the chairs rising up and going vertical, the metal and electronics sliding away, a few steps pushing out to help you get to the ground. After a moment or two, you come to another grave realization, your powers, and whatever they were, are gone, at least to your current knowledge, for Hawkins, the needle marks remained, for Mia, the bug like exoskeleton and insectoid arms were gone, the arms replaced with a stump, for Blinky, there is no sense of teleportation, as if you can't teleport, for Jake you can't control or phase through anything no matter how hard you try, Saryn, can not form any shadow weaponry. . . What maniacal thing has happened, and what did the badgers words mean?

2. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

"What?" Blinky remarked as he faced the void carved deep into his being. "No no no... this is very bad... very bad indeed!"

With that he scurried off to a darkened hiding place and seemingly melted into the shadows.

"None of you saw me," he adamently proclaimed, two eyes watching from the refuge of night.

3. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Mia staggered down, disoriented and woozy. She shook her head, trying to reorient and think clearly.
    All around her was a large, enclosed room of solid metal. It felt... Familiar, somehow. And around her, she could see several other people. Four men - one was rugged-looking, another was very tall, yet another had almost-pale skin, and the last was a young boy, huddled in a corner...
    They felt familiar as well, somehow. When did they met? How was their relationship? What were their names?
    She couldn't remember.
    Within the depths of her psyche, Mia could feel something... Missing. It was like a gaping hole that once held something.
    ...What was that something?
    She couldn't remember.

Still, she was here, and she felt like she should gain as much information as she could.
    Looking around, not finding anything of value, she finally mustered the courage to speak to the others.
    "...Um. Where is this? Where am I? And... Who are you?"

4. The Neon Seal

The eyes peering from the shadows blinked in reaction to Mia's questioning and continued to stare... to scrutinise.

"I need a hug..." The observer then complained.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Hawkins slightly snored, with his head backwards, facing the ceiling. He wasn't one to just wake up just like that. But he, in his subconscious, felt something wrong. He woke up, with a snort, and and immediately noted something gone from his soul and life. HE WASN'T WEARING HIS AVIATORS. Now incredibly pissed, Hawkins looked around, as he stepped onto the cold floor. "Well, to hell with this." He just imagined he was wearing his aviators, until he wasn't. He stretched a bit, noted the fact that his regenerative powers were gone, and continued. Until he realized his regenerative powers were gone. He fell to the floor, and sat down, legs crossed. Then, as if chanting, a long stream of redacted curse words began to come out of his mouth, and continued for the next two minutes, each curse entirely unique. After two minutes of this had gone by, he stopped, having run out of unique words.

6. The Neon Seal

Blinky realised that he'd never seen the shooty guy without his shades before and was rather bemused by the spectical that the merc suddenly put on.

"I think they're over their," the mutant called, his eyes shifting to a medical tray covered with scalpals, saws and other sharp, nasty objects. "Also, you never saw me!" he added.

7. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

Saryn sank into a crouch after being released from the machinery, breathing deeply, attempting to make sense of what happened. All he knew that his powers were gone. He attempted to focus and find the darkness in his mind, but all he achieved was giving himself a headache. It was maddening, like an amputee feeling an itch on a limb they no longer possess. He assumed the others were similarly powered down. Whatever this place was he wanted out. He focused on calming himself, and coming to grips with this new situation he found himself in. In an unfamiliar place without his powers. the only way out of this is with a clear head. He was at least thankful the dark presence wasn't pushing against his conciousness like he was used to. He breathed again, easing the tension in his body before standing and surveying his surroundings, examining those who were captured next to him more thoroughly.

8. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

jake woke up on a cold metal floor with a severe case of the hiccups. "ughhh.... I *hic* need a *hic* some water *hic* to stop my *hic* hiccups" he said suddenly realizing he was in a scientific room full of tech and some familiar people he remembered from somewhere. he saw a vending machine so he tried to possess it but he couldn't. he took a look at the people around the room and made a mental note of all of them. there was a man sitting spewing curse words. some very weird. a man examining people as well. a kid standing in the shadows. and a girl saying something. "I *hic* don't *hic* know to all *hic* of those question except *hic* the last one. *hic* name's jake *hic* question of my *hic* own. who are *hic* you?"

9. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

The young lady turned around, somewhat nervous of the actions of the people around her. There were quite literally dozens of questions she could ask, and she was certain that most would not be answered.
    Fortunately, she still had enough composure to calm herself. It doesn't seem like the people around her are hostile, anyway.
    She began to speak again, this time with significantly less fear in her voice.
    "I'm... Mia. Mia Edelstein. That much I can remember. So, uh, hi, Jake. I guess", the last two words accentuated with the same awkward joviality that children would have when meeting the opposite gender. She turned to the young man in the shadows, walking slowly and carefully toward him.
    "So, uh... You said that you need a hug?"

10. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The hardlight bars blared brighter as mia approached, tendrils of electricity jumping off them as a warning not to approach any closer.

11. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Mia jerked backwards in surprise, the reflexes ingrained within her body still there. From how the bars reacted, it's easy for her to deduce that there should also be others between her and the others - something to keep them apart, for some reason.
    "Well... I guess hugs are out of the question"
    She sighed, and sat down on the floor.
    "At least we can still talk, though... Um, so, does anyone know what we should do?"

12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Hawkins got up, and stomped the ground. "Goddamned...... Well, doesn't matter. I can still end this with the hag." He looked out, and shook his fist. Then he replied to Mia, in a rather gruff, yet old sounding voice, obviously showing his years, "Well, obviously, nothing. Yet. I've fought in all my years with things you couldn't even dream to be weapons. Puppies, someones private parts, giant cannons, and a boombox being few of the many. So no matter where they put me, I can, and will find a way out."

Meanwhile, the timer continued to tick down in the ship, with parts of the ship falling off in age.

13. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

Saryn listened mostly, finishing looking at the individuals now that they were much more up close. He began looking around at their prison taking in any details of note, not saying anything out loud. He observed the reaction of the bars to Mia's movement and he slowly walked near to the bars between his and one of the other prisoners' area and examined the reaction from the bars. He took a few steps back and forth from the bars, examining how quickly they responded to the increased proximity, carefully not stepping close enough to get shocked.

14. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

A robotic voice blared out of a loudspeaker, " DO NOT TEST THE SECURITY MEASURES, THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING. . ." the robotic voice stopped a moment, searching up Saryns name and facial identity, before resuming " SARYN." the voice ceased talking, the bars changing their frequency to a faster response time with each strafe by Saryn, the AI that controlled the measures recording everything.

15. warlava50

listening to what the ticked off man said, jake thought "so if we were in one of those heist movies, he would be the brawns." and as well he said "well that's some good news. but anyways, what was that badger and cyborg talking about? and what was that sphere?"

16. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

At the rugged man's reply, Mia could only stare blankly, perhaps in surprise, perhaps in disbelief. Likely both.
    Her continued stare was interrupted, however, as the shadowy man near her moved in such a way that the speakers blared a warning.
    It said 'Saryn'... Is that his name?
    It doesn't look that doing that would be the best thing to do...

Still, she was completely at a loss of what to do or say, the great big hollow in her mind certainly not helping much with her train of thought.
    There is still one thing she could stay for a start, however.
    "Um... So, everyone, can I ask for your names? Again? Please?"

17. The Neon Seal

'Orun...' the mutant replied and recoiled further into the shadows. 'Orun Gast, Ms. Mia...'

He had already deduced that escape was inevitable -his friends were too good at this kind of thing. He could not asertain any immediate weaknesses in the technology that surrounded them, but, if they could some how get their powers back, then he could transport them all in a heartbeat. He would follow Mala's timeley teachings however and remain incogneto until a viable oportunity presented itself. Stealth was one part agility, one part patience afterall...

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes or gramatical errors guys... Kinda tipsy here. Not completley stocious... just a bit out of it...)

18. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

"Orun Gast... Feels like I've heard it before. I wish I can remember what it was..."
    Mia sighed, sitting down on the floor. She had nothing to do, what with her missing memories and all, and it bored her so.
    In fact, she knew that she was never one to wait patiently without anything to do. She didn't remember; she just knew.
    Down on the floor, she rocked back and forth, further showing her boredom...
    "Speaking of which, didn't someone say something about something happening in twelve hours? Hmm... I wonder... Should I go get in shape or something?"

19. warlava50

"naaa, i'm going to drink a dr.pepper."jake said walking over to the vending machine. "they. don't. have. DR.PEPPER!!!!" he said. "HOW EVIL ARE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!"

20. The Neon Seal

"Very, it appears," Blinky answered. "I'm not here... you didn't see me!"