1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

My AdvertureBound

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by HjorrMundGandr, Dec 9, 2013.

1. HjorrMundGandr

HjorrMundGandr Space Hobo

{I will add a list of things I would like to see implemented at the end of this Diary/Journey entry}.

Well lets see..

Hi my Name is HjorrMundGandr. And yes, you have to say it like a Viking!!!!

I began my adventure on-board a generically scientifically looking ship of sorts. Not knowing what to do i immediately ran towards the Prow for the ship.
    I sat down in the command chair and accessed the marvelous yet confusing star map.

I Navigated to a place called " "
    With the only fuel I had available .
    Upon beaming for the the planet I had that , Awweeee it's so beautiful !!!!!!! that feeling I got when I played Oblivion for the first time.
    I immediately fell in love, that is until I found or should I say IT found me.
    A grunting monster that shrieked at the very moment it lay its grotesque eye on me.
    I cut it down with my broken sword and obtained a PIXEL. I chuckled to myself when I realized that this was the currency that the game would be using.

Video IS coming SOON -.0_0.-

Star map needs a database array.
    So that we can log star systems we have traveled to, or even document them in our Journal.
    Gone are the days of writing in the NOTES of a game case manual.

3D Printer Needs fixing.
    I'm not too sure on how it works yet, but putting something in the 'Orange square" and then Pressing "E" closing the 3D printer automatically duplicates the item. Glitch/Bug?

All merchants that I have come across, Just sell clothing.....Where there be GUNS?

I have not come across any questing yet?

2. Sir Terrance

Sir Terrance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can list some places that sell guns if you want..?

Head left untill you see an anchor, then go up to the avian airship to purchase guns, snipers are about 800 pixels, pistols are about 400.

Level 10 Gun Shop
    y -70634402
    Alpha Umbraxion 1207 II

Level 17 Gun Shop
    y -91122712
    Beta BQ Gem 4042 II d

Level 30 Gun Shop
    y -2
    Gamma Shedar Majoris I

Level 40 Guna Shop
    y -70634352
    Gamma Nekkar Majoris VI

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  3. Redinhead

Redinhead Void-Bound Voyager

That Guna shop... Can't find it at those coordinates :(

4. HjorrMundGandr

HjorrMundGandr Space Hobo

I managed to get my first Gun the other Day on a LvL 20 Moon. But im sure that the coords wont help as each planet is random just same names. Right?

5. Albus Rabbit

Albus Rabbit Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nope the planet co-ords are like minecraft seeds so it will be the same planet.