1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

delete please

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Ghoul159, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Ghoul159

Ghoul159 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. Blaza612

Blaza612 Void-Bound Voyager

if you were going to make it that the "MyNewCraftingTable" would be the only way to craft "MyNewTool" how would you put it in the blueprints?

3. Ghoul159

do you mean recipe?
    in your "MyNewCraftingTable.object"

"filter" : (what is possible for your crafting table to craft for example it can craft "plain" items [which can always be crafted] and in our case "MyNewCraftingTable" items [which can only be crafted at this crafting table. An item recipe example follows in a later step] ) [ "craftingtable", "plain" ,"MyNewCraftingTable"]
    },

in your "MyNewTool.recipe"
    change "craftingtable" to "MyNewCraftingTable" if you want to do that

4. Blaza612

Blaza612 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, (And I did mean recipes, sorry :p)

5. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

You might want to post this in the modding forum if it's not their already.

6. WingedSpear

WingedSpear Big Damn Hero

Sorry for being ignorant, but whats the point of this? i mean, why should we do this if theres already one in game?

7. Ghoul159

i just explain every aspect of the crafting table that you for example could make a gold anvil to craft your own gold items or vampire crafting table or well what you want...

8. Ghoul159

yeah i apologized already for misplacing this :( and i don't want to double post..

9. WingedSpear

WingedSpear Big Damn Hero

I see...but this can be used as one cheat too right? like changing the recipes for make them easier to craft, thats what worry me

10. MiningPenguin

MiningPenguin Aquatic Astronaut

Try to do this.