1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

MISSING DERRICK-need help finding certain creature

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Yzzey, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Yeah I'm about 1052066080.555555% sure that I'm right, so there you have it.
    HEHEHHEHEHHEHEH

The Squid likes this.
  2. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Phew. If you were 1052066080.555556% sure, I would be worried.

3. Feathery Dust

Okay now I'm 1052066080.555556% sure so time to start panicking.

The Squid likes this.
  4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

N000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo(pretend that my horrified scream goes on forever).

5. Feathery Dust

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS TRAINWRECK WE'RE COMPLETELY TRASHING THE THREAD HELP USSS :lolwut:

Yzzey and Owl_Stalker like this.
  6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

IT'S TOO LATE NOW! WE'VE SPIRALED INTO COMPLETE AND UTTER CHAOS! THERE'S NO GOING BACK NOW!!!

7. Feathery Dust

Poor Yongzhi we're completely destroying his thread... okay I'll be stopping now :lod:

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Me too. Sorry :unsure:

Feathery Dust likes this.
  9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I'll just drop this off and run.
    uploadfromtaptalk1413774570613.jpg

10. Feathery Dust

Dangit I thought this plan was scrapped.. now let's just bring him to Yongzhi and the mission will be complete.

11. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Please don't turn Derrick into a tree

RenaldiForumStar likes this.
  12. Feathery Dust

I didn't do anything it's all Owl Stalker I did nothing *whistling very suspiciously*

rhomboid likes this.
  13. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

If ever... I'd like to make a Derrick-related expansion mod about... seeing clones of dead Hatsyas around the planet. They're sort of treated as animated chests, and will have exclusive codex content, and a chance to obtain the weapons used by our Human-Ningen Alliance.

EDIT: Then one of those Codex will turn out to be a Boss Card, which will summon out a gigantic, grotesque Orange Derrick that killed many Ningens, Humans, and the first Hatsya who tried to catch it.

Feathery Dust likes this.
  14. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Guys
    Is Derrick a mammal?

15. Feathery Dust

It doesn't look like he is.. @Yongzhi2000 could we have some answers? Plz? :3

16. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Nope, he's a reptile. He was non-aggressive.
    [​IMG]
    The other two creatures on his homeworld were the Aggressive, violent, territorial yellow beasts to the right. They were apex predators who roamed the snowy wastes, hunting the other two species. When food was scarce, they would eat from the brain trees.

The second creature was an omnivorous, Fat creature. They were adorable, but were always hungry. They loved eating an apple-like fruit, and also ate from the brain trees. They were somewhat more aggressive than Derrick, who was also an omnivore.
    [​IMG]
    ((Picture also done by Jedah_Padawana, who made the Derrick drawing in my sig))

17. TheEverlastingBoss

TheEverlastingBoss Void-Bound Voyager

I think we should come up with a name for these creatures like The pink Troll? :whoop:

18. Feathery Dust

I say Bob.

MysticMalevolence and Yzzey like this.
  19. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

We're going with bob.

rhomboid and Feathery Dust like this.
  20. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Is that thing docile?