1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Mech Contest!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Camz, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

p
    Please post in the discussion thread please as this post is not an entry.Thanks, Btw loving the enthausiasm!

druid and Nirn like this.
  2. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

My apologies.

Sorry for double post.
    Slime Mech
    [​IMG]

The Slime mech is a battle robot designed for adaptability. It consist of trillions of microscopic nano bots made the mimic an organic substance. In it you are capable of just about anything, all that you require in to modify the ; density, shape, and movement. For example, if you were looking for some muscle the nano bots will compact forming them selves into a much denser substance to move a heavy object. In this you are only limited by your ability to coordinate different parts, if you have difficulty handling 10 arms, then you can't use a 10 armed slime strangle.

The pilot is place in a large "tube" and the robot is poured in surrounding the user.
    If the user is not wearing the proper suit the nano bot will fail the synchronize with the, and will either have no reaction or have an "immune system" reaction killing the user. The ideal pilot for such a machine would be someone who is flexible, resourceful, well coordinate, and clear of mind.

If you want to take down a Slime mech then their are many ways to do so. One with another slime mech. Second, the mech does not do well in extreme cold, so ice beams are useful. Third, if you hack the nano bots you can manipulate their immune system and kill the user within. Fourth, if you can deprive it of moisture the cell like nano bots will dry out and become useless.
    Hope you like it.
    This has got to be one of my favorite creations, i love it so much/ big headed.

WilsonTheBall, Shock, Mianso and 10 others like this.
  3. uiomancan

uiomancan Subatomic Cosmonaut

I know this WILL look bad but here is my mech!
    Exosuit.png
    The Suit
    The Suit can do a million things.
    from dusting the corners of the room to Cooking bacon and eggs underground!
    All you need to do is attach the attachment! I have made 3 attachments (From left to right) they are The Mining Drill, The Blade and The Plasma cannon!
    The suit itself is a bit strange because as you can see There are two different parts!
    This is because the Particle Transmitter! It has all the information fully intact when it passes through the air. the arms and legs telescope and can become longer and shorter depending on what you need!
    also the main body part can travel up to 10 m away without disturbing anything But after 50 m you will most likely be Really sick. And on the extreme 150 m away you would have your atoms spill out over 150 m of ground!
    Don't worry though The Suit has very powerful gravity links that won't go past 50 m unless huge forces are applied!
    That pretty much explains all of it so yeah...
    Stop reading now....

Camz and shardival like this.
  4. D3895

D3895 Void-Bound Voyager

http://i.imgur.com/LXn0jgp.jpg Honestly, I feel that it's a little bit taller than I would have liked.

The CSW A-012 "Flea"
    Colonial Scout Walker A-012 "Flea", a light scouting mech for colony world exploration. Not fit for frontline combat against actual armor. It's also good at jumping. Very good at jumping.

Camz likes this.
  5. Spoider

Spoider Orbital Explorer

Yay, imma do an entry!
    [​IMG]

So, you basically sit in that glass cabinet there, the red thing is supposed to be a chair. Imagine the lamp being slightly smaller than your head, so the mech is pretty big.
    The light tube-like thing is his arm. You can see his legs, too.
    The red thing on a stick is a warning lamp, like a sirene from a police car. It warns you if the situation is critcal. Now, give me 15 amounts of money, please.

druid, Camz and Breather like this.
  6. R3MI

R3MI Phantasmal Quasar

Dont Get down bro I gave it a go and i'm nowhere near as good as these guys :).

Here is my SH-4K UNIT :D
    Its basically a deep sea exploration vehicle with combat capabilities for all those giant alien squids :p

[​IMG]

7. kiff86

kiff86 Void-Bound Voyager

I dare say the quality of the idea is what will be judged rather than the quality of the art work!

Also, Loving the sh-4k bot's head/cockpit, such a good idea.

Camz likes this.
  8. Bobo

Bobo Star Wrangler

I am representing you...
    the Compact banana v1.... it has everything you need!
    Starbound mech.png

Breather, JPK, M C and 1 other person like this.
  9. Pigeon

Pigeon Cosmic Narwhal

Is that a mech? Pretty sure it isn't. Lol

10. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Hi there i really like your banana!:)
    but i dont think this is a mech.. it reminds of a swiss army knife but disguised as a banana maybe if you edit your entry a little like putting a chair in the banana so you could ride it that would be cool and i would then enter it.
    Until then i cant judge this entry as it doesn't meet the requirements and rules of the contest.
    Back to the drawing board with this one sorry. thanks

11. [​IMG]
    ^ Banner by ReverseShadow (check out his awesome stuff here)

An all-terrain battle tank, this mecha strikes fear in enemies' hearts.
    It is very useful for ending difficult disagreements or arguments. It is also useful for starting disagreements or arguments.
    Heck, you can even use it as a letter opener. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, don't underestimate it.. It will tear apart your letters like there's no tomorrow.

ChuckleTank.png

Components:

The ChuckleTank is very difficult to build. To help you build one, you will need:
    • At least one dude with a beard
    • One omnipotent being. (paradox? what paradox?)
    • One woman with a ukulele
    • A star in an early stage, comparable to a human fetus
    • One person to help rho a boat
    • Several procrastinators to save the day. Tomorrow.
    • And more.... (What? I can't spoil all the fun for you!)

Features:

A mech isn't a mech without some cool features:
    • Unstop-ability - This multi-tonne tank cannot be stopped. The fact that it blasts spikes at enemies is pretty damn useful too.

[​IMG]

• Spikes - Not even a speeding bullet wants to get near this monster of a mecha.
      Touching one of the spikes will deflate you like Rebecca Black deflates your soul like a pin deflates a balloon.
    • Awesomeness - A popular feature that has been saving fictional heroes since Mr. Clean had hair. (For slow people - it means a LONG time)
    Operating Difficulty:

Operating the Chuckle Tank is easy. So easy, a penguin could drive it. Literally.
    Don't believe me? Just look who's been driving it the whole time:
    [​IMG]

Conclusion:

The ChuckleTank is awesome. 'Nuff said. [​IMG]

Klemar, Derfpace, RazoR2K and 9 others like this.
  12. Scruffy

Scruffy Pangalactic Porcupine

Presenting:
    The Scrapheap Vending Killing Machine.
    [​IMG]
    (It's a giant vending machine mech, only that the control center is behind all the drinks. There's several hidden cameras that provide vision)
    A multipurpose Mech that can murder victims gruesomely while supplying your team mates with a refreshing beverage to boost their morale.

Do not be deceived by it's looks, this mech is patched with tough titanium alloy reinforced with duct tape, super glue and screws. The wires sticking out contains a powerful electric punch that electrocutes anyone who is brave enough to attack close combat. The mech can be A.I. controlled or human controlled. Also, it doesn't accept refunds when buying drinks. Only very few space is taken up by the drinks, behind it contains the controls.

Equipment
    -Wields a highly concentrated energy laser with a devastating mini-gun armed with energy rounds for overkill.

-Contains massive healing beverages and energy drinks to restore your team mates' morale and brighten their day.

-Can also be equipped with massive acid and explosive drinks to dispense at the enemies.

History
    This vending machine wasn't a killing machine to start off with. It was just a massive old vending machine from the past in a junk yard ready to be hurled into the sun.
    A crazy scientist collected the abandoned machine and decided turn it into scrap metal. Instead, he thought it would be funny to give the vending machine artificial intelligence, arms and legs. He programmed the machine to become a builder and a vending machine. The scientist was pleased with his creation and started to improve the mech over time. A decade later the planet was invaded by the Darkbound forces. The scientist defended the planet among the legendary war mech, Rhobot. But, the forces of darkness prevailed against the defenders and consumed the planet. With a small stroke of luck, the scientist and several others escaped out of the galaxy. On their trek to Omega 5 they were invaded by Steam Pirates sending them plunging into the dark depths of the galaxy.

A few years later the vending machine was discovered by a group of travelling robots, they helped repair the machine to the best of their extend. They equipped the vending machine with deadly weaponry and improved durability. Sadly, the scientist was found long dead.

Nirn, Camz and shardival like this.
  13. Bobo

Bobo Star Wrangler

N
    No problem, sir! I will get back to work!

14. Kalagorn

Kalagorn Void-Bound Voyager

Behold...
    The Holy GrA.I.l!

SAM_0098.JPG

The Holy GrA.I.l was discovered when a convoy of new recruits en route to planet Earth crash landed on a previously unknown planet far from the Sun.

The recruits accidently activated an A.I. that had been dormant for several billion years. Once it was activated it killed all the recruits but one, which managed to sneak past. The recruit discovered a secret militia base, complete with airbase, land assault vehicles, radio station and sleeping quarters. The sleeping quarters were, you guessed it, full of prototype Glitch!. The recruit managed to send a distress call to the nearest defense established, and they held a rescue mission. The recruit told them of the secret path he had taken past the GrA.I.l. The defense establishment hacked the enemy vehicles and attacked the GrA.I.l and the Glitch. They died, though.

FEATURES:

1. Two laser cannons mounted on the side.
    2. Missile volley capabilities
    3. Four stable jointed legs.
    4. Battery power allowing 48 hours of Fun-Filled-Carnage.
    5. Man operated turret
    6. Titanium plated armor.
    7. Remote control capabilities for when you are out of town.
    8. Mini radio station.
    9. Small escape pod for when it gets hot under the collar.
    10. Don't forget the air conditioner!

shardival and R3MI like this.
  15. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

Woot!
    [​IMG]

The Hunter V utilizes the jump hyperdrive technology to immediatly teleport in any near location(and by near we mean various kilometers).
    Mainly used by bounty hunters and killers is very expensive if it's considered that this is no war mech.
    Being the cabin so packed,driver's feet are sent into hyperdrive to preserve space.On that note there are many videos of malfunctions where the particledrive cannon accidentally fires body parts.
    Speed:A good part of lightspeed.
    Melee: Do you think that's a laser blade?Sort of,only much more dangerous.
    Ranged:The first prototypes had problems with warping ammunitions so the particledrive cannon simpy accelerates air particles,to the face of its target.
    Resistance:Just don't get hit.

Oh,yeah,update.
    Did you ever wonder "Why no one modifies the hyperdrive reactor to do funny things?"(I bet you didn't)
    Of course they did.The ultradrive mode is the most expensive and epic way of trashing space credits.
    [​IMG](and since there's no time get those white pixels)
    What does it do?It hurts.Also It destroys the arms in half a second and the whole mech in half an hour.

I'm putting the non gif image under this spoiler:
    mechcontestbase.png
    mechcontestshyperdriveframe1.png

kagenn, Camz, R3MI and 3 others like this.
  16. Mythekos

Mythekos Big Damn Hero

Introducing "The Road Runner".

[​IMG]

• Designed for quick traversal across various landscapes.
    • Capable of transporting 5 individuals. (*Pilot included.)
    • Middle section is comprised of storage for goods.
    • + Great for scouting and getting from point A to B.
    • + Forged using light yet durable materials and metals.
    * Mr. Quackers not included.

Steam Pirate, Nirn, Shock and 5 others like this.
  17. Behold!
    My mighty Entreh (totally not late:badpokerface:)
    Ladies and Gentlemen, let me represent you...
    S.C.A.R.A.B.
    (Soil-Carving Advanced Researching Automotive Bot)
    The latest child of Avian ingenuity and Glitch engineering skill! It is capable to move underground easily and destroy the hardest rocks by its Radial Cutters™! Also makes coffee.
    Idle
    scarab1.gif
    Working
    scarab2a.gif

Contact us right now and you'll receive a User's Guide for free!

Ketoth, Tester383, kiff86 and 8 others like this.
  18. Luthos

Luthos Title Not Found

Thats awesome man, i like the fact the legs are moved by the rotation of the wheels its'a really nice touch :)

blind sniper likes this.
  19. NotFarlong

NotFarlong Void-Bound Voyager

I am seeing a flaw! It crawls in the opposite direction of its mouth. Sorry, I do like it!!

20. kagenn

kagenn Pangalactic Porcupine

Allow me to introduce to you, the Floran-Feaster!

Below is my entry, in all its glorious walls of text. I've not had the opportunity to finish drawing my mech yet, as it's been a pretty busy week for me. If I can manage, I'll put in the art by tomorrow. Pics uploaded! :viking:

Warning: There will be a fair bit of text to read if you're that keen on reading all of it. I've written a backstory and a bit of fan fiction for the mech idea, coupled with the mech description. I've placed them in several different spoilers, just look through the 'Mech Description' spoiler for the basic mech info.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, as I do not own a scanner. I've not drawn for a very, very long time. This is probably my most serious art undertaking in years. Below are the two stages of my mech idea.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tale of the Feaster

A number of partially destroyed ancient mechs were discovered by a small team of floran engineers, hidden in a cave on Planet Phosyn-X1: a planet full of thriving floran tribes. Led by a floran ‘scientist’, XarusBlackthorne, the team studied and reversed engineered what they could. They took apart a few of these mechs to reassemble the one machine with minimal damage, patching it up and finally managed to start up the machine. As their leader, Xarus had the honour of piloting the machine, in which it created a psychic link with its pilot. That was when things took a much darker turn. It was said that Xarus craved for glory and murdered his fellow plantlings, using forbidden technology to integrate the corpses of his teammates as part of this machine, creating the hybrid plant and machine mech: Floran-feaster.

Given the construction of the mech, it is composed of plant and machine: the floran-feaster is said to resemble a treant, albeit with armour and machinery. With the use of the floran tech, the floran-feaster is able to reconstruct damaged minor damage using sunlight, as how florans restore energy with the same tech. The mech houses a great deal of vegetation in its being, as well as the corpses of florans. It repairs the mechanical parts using the equipment of dead floran, and the organic part of itself with the corpses where there is no sunlight.Xarus himself piloted this mech into battle against his kin on Phosyn-X1, in which he had wiped out a whole village by himself. The massacre justified the mech’s name, andhad imbued the floran-feaster with dark traits: a self-awareness, with a dire need to consume florans. It seemed to make the mech stronger with each floran dragged into its being. Some survivors said that the mech itself was closer to a living predator than a machine. Xarus continued to systematically consume village after village, after village. The florans were no cowards, but knew they could not overcome this foe alone, sought out every other villages and allies to confront Xarus.

The remaining villages banded together to destroy this unbeatable foe. With the help of TiroxBlackthorne, brother of Xarus, alongside a human and a glitch, the plan to destroy the feaster was wrought. The glitch provided the florans with the knowledge and tactics to defeat the feaster, and the human to be the commander in the battle, aided by Tirox, as the different floran tribes would not relinquish the honour to any but themselves. They ambushed Xarus and his floran-feaster when the three moons of Phosyn-X1 was high; where the floran-feaster’s regenerative ability was at its weakest. Xarus and his mech seemed almost indestructible, but the barrage of attacks whittled floran-feaster’s armour and plant matter. Unable to regenerate efficiently, the floran-feaster’s defeat seemed close at hand. Xarus pushed his mech on despite the attacks, giving himself over to his insanity and rage. In his fury, he did not realize his mech had consumed over half his body to sustain itself. As the battle continued, Xarus’head was the last bit to be consumed, and that was when floran-feaster fell to its knees. Before Xarus was consumed completely, he whispered his vow: to return, and his vengeance will consume the florans, foes and traitors alike.

They sealed the floran-feaster back in the depths of the cave it was discovered in, so that none may ever be consumed by it again. As time flows, stories of the floran-feaster are told and forgotten, as the plant eater awaits to be reawaken once again, to consume florans and any that stands in its path...

Mech Description and Details
    Unknown to the team that had found the mech, save perhaps Xarus and his brother, the mech was designed as a high capability mech made for adaptability and high-risk exploration. The mech’s original design was for it to be specialized in self-repair and energy regeneration. The mech could be repaired with all sorts of different materials found on different planets and regenerate energy to be stored in the miniature power plant located on its back. Many of the offensive capabilities of the mech remains unknown, as only the eye heat-ray was the only offensive weapon found in working condition, which can only be used at near full energy capacity. After Xarus had claimed the mech, he had used forbidden technology to alter the mech into something much, much darker.

Now known as the floran-feaster, the mech is an abomination of plant and machine. The mech is attuned to florans, as such is only pilotable by a floran with the skills of a trained pilot or engineer. The pilot has to be also strong of will in order to overcome and dominate the psychic link between floran and mech, lest the feaster deem its pilot unworthy. While capable of self-regeneration under sunlight, the floran-feaster can also regenerate itself by consuming florans, but not mere plants or other lifeforms. It is, however, capable of repairing its mechanical components from armour, weapons or equipment salvaged from floras or other lifeforms, as well as junk piles or buildings. The floran-feaster has shown some artificial intelligence, where it is capable of picking its own targets while the pilot is focused on another enemy. The depth of this AI still unknown and it is unsure if it’s the machine’s own AI, or a darker personality driving this seemingly intelligent hybrid machine.

The machine thrives on planets with a long duration of daylight, or with more than one sun. Its components allow it to camouflage well in a forest or jungle environment, or even in a semi-urban are with plenty of greenery. Despite its reliance on sunlight, the floran-feaster is unable to function in space, even when close to a sun; forcing it to enter a form of hibernation. It is also capable of planet-reentry, though it loses much of its vegetation parts, but will slowly regenerate itself on the planet if there is sunlight, or an unlucky floran allows its curiosity to get the better of it.

The floran-feaster has two stages of ‘growth’ or forms. In each stage the mech has different abilities, weakness, strengths, and characteristics.

Initial stage: Golem

More machine than the hybrid plant-machine in the next stage, the mech can be found in this stage after a losing battle, or upon re-entry from space; where most of its organic aspect has been whittled away. The Floran-feaster hides in the form of a discarded mech with minimal vegetation on it, basking in the sunlight. When it has sufficient vegetation generated, it is then capable of camouflaging among trees. Combat abilities at this stage is minimal; at its current strength, it has to trick foes into thinking they’ve won, then trap and consume foes at a very slow rate (or just disable/kill them). The mech moves at a slow pace and relies mainly on ambushes and guerilla tactics. When at near maximum energy capacity for this stage or the initial tier of the next stage, the feaster still has the ability to fire its heat ray from the optic lens in its head. Xarus upgraded the mech into the next stage by using floran corpses and ‘feeding’ the mech its first floran meal to transform it into the floran-feaster.

o Strengths:
    § Highly resistance to the elements
    § High strength,
    § Highly deceptive outlook

o Weakness:
    § Below average camouflage
    § Slow movement and combat speed
    § Weaker tendrils
    § Slow floran digestion
    § No self-awareness
    § Slow organic regeneration

o Abilities:
    § Mild psychic link with pilot
    § Tendril net,regeneratable
    § Orbital deployment
    § Hibernation mode
    § Mobile one-man-hub
    § Solar powered generator
    § Heat ray

Second stage: Feaster

Mostly equal in both organic and machine aspects, the Floran-Feaster has basked in enough sunlight to reach its current form and has consumed at least a whole adult floran’s worth of minerals. In this form, the mech is both durable and formidable, with the right arm composed of tendrils that catchesflorans and keeps them in its ‘stomach sacks’ on its back to be consumed. The left arm is composed of two bigger sized floran arms that may act independently from one another; seemingly to have its own mind. The more florans it captures and consumes, the stronger its ability. The camouflage becomes more convincing. Tendrils grow thicker, longer, and stronger. More sub arms grow on its left arm, to the stage where it can wield tree trunks or multiple weapons. This stage is divided into several sub tiers; each tier achieved by consuming more florans upon achieving the feaster stage. For every achieved tier, the feaster gains an extra pair of sub-arms on its left hand, better tendrils, improved bark armour, slightly faster movement speed, regeneration, and enhanced camouflage capabilities. The mech slowly becomes more organic and loses its ability to use its heat-ray, unless if it wants to set itself on fire.

o Strength: High resistance to certain elements
    § Traits improves as tier increases (movement, attack, camouflage, regeneration, psychic link)
    § High strength,
    § High self-awareness

o Weakness:
    § Alternate combat/camouflage forms
    § Below average resistance to fire and cold
    § Induces rage in pilot
    § Requires constant floran ‘meals’ past tier 2 or consumes pilot bit by bit
    § Higher self-awareness may cause the mech to ignore the pilot’s instructions
    § Unable to use heat ray

o Abilities:
    § Overly strong psychic link with pilot: absorbs tactics and personality,
    § Powerful tendril grasp, almost indestructible except for extreme fire or cold
    § Enhanced solar powered generator
    § Thorn barrage
    § Wields small to huge sized weapons,
    § Orbital deployment (limited to low tier, refuses instruction to perform orbital deployment at higher tier due to self-awareness)

Voice log Initiated
    Log Record: Dr. XarusBlackthorne
    Source: Floran Feaster
    Date: Unknown
    Time: Unknown
    Log commencing:
    Guys, we’ve done it! I’ve established the mind link! It lives! Hmm... Most of its systems are good to go, but a few minor ones are still out. Physical integrity is lacking and the left arm is useless, but we’ll find something to patch it up. Success is ours, and we’ve proven those damnable Avians wrong! Blockade our planets will they! How dare they compare minds like ours to savages. They will rue th-… Tirox? W-what are you doing? Brother, please, put the weapon down. Guys? Serra, get behind the golem… Stop this madness! Why are you doi-

*Shots fired* *Screaming* *Crashing sounds, items falling over* *More shots fired*

Traitors! *Shots clanging off metal* Tir! You would betray your own brother!? Why? Why-

*Recording malfunctioned, resuming*

Serra, run! Damnable machine, move faster! Tir, leave her alone! Stop it! SERRA! No, no no, NO! Tir! I’ll have your sap for this, murderer!

*Screaming* *Sound of diminishing gunshots* *Silence*

*Sobbing* Golem… initiate material scan. Retrieve living organic sample: …pilot. Arghhhhh!

*Incomprehensible screaming*

In-Integrate sample into structure. Data download, source, psychic link. Initiate… initiate data ‘Fallen Lords’.

*Short pause* *Sounds of realigning gears*

Serra, Forgive me…but your will shall be part of us while I still live. Golem… no, Feaster… feed… feed on these pathetic creatures. *Sounds of splattering liquid*

This race must be cleansed. Tirox… we come for you, you and your traitor saplings. We come for all florans. We will feast until there are none left to feast upon. Serra… Goodbye, and sleep well.

Log End.

“Tzz-This is all that’s left in the machine. Tzt-Xarus’ final audio log.” Said the mechanical voice with
    what seems like a fly stuck in its voice module. All the while tampering with the interface located in the mech’s cockpit.

“We’re far from deaf, Deltron. He was such a fool, that brother of mine. If he had only listened to me,
    we’d already be lords of our own worlds.” Tirox shrugged his shoulders in an exaggerated manner, sighing.
    “No matter, what’s done is done. Delete it.”

“Yet you call us humans the devious one.” Said the third, eyeing the downed mech for anything
    worthwhile. He looked back up at the ceiling of the cave they were in, pressing his hand to his ear. “Avarice, what’s your ETA? We have to beam this whole… thing out of the cave before sunrise. I’m not going to risk letting it go berserk again, come dawn.” As he stared back towards the feaster he said “This damn thing gives me the creeps. It barely resembles the original look when you guys found it. I think it’s still staring at me right now!”
    Deltron jerked his head upwards, noticing the cracks that were appearing at the top of the cave. Bits
    of rock and dirt started falling down. “Btz-Tirox, Darious, I suggest prioritizing our departure. Tzz-The cave is collapsing. We have approximately -tzzzz- two minute and ten seconds before we are crushed, if you want to sleep alongside your brother.” Deltron said, looking towards Tirox.
    “Hooooo- well, I’m off.” Darious quipped. “Avarice, change of plans: pick us up outside the cave,
    we’re leaving the loot behind.” He said, starting off for the exit.
    Tirox spared a glance toward Darious, snarling. “Some commander you are...” Darious waved Tirox
    off without looking back “At least I’ll be a living commander, unlike the two of you, if you don’t move your tin can and… thorny arse.”
    “Deltron, are you done with the audio log?” asked Tirox, still staring at Darious.

“Tzzz- Negative, I would require 5 minutes to perform that task. Survival priority overlaps audio log
    deletion.”.

“Can’t you just hack the damn thing to bits with your axe? So much for your knightly honour and
    integrity.” voiced Tirox as took he took a few steps towards the exit. “If anyone ever stumbles upon that audio log…” Tirox left the threat hanging.
    Deltron laughed, if the sound of grating metal was a laugh at all. “I’m no knight-bzt, merely a glitch
    without that useless bug.” He walked up to Tirox’s, staring into his eyes. “Tztt-I am without need for morals like the remainder of those inferior constructs do-txz-, and have no qualms disassembling you while you hibernate. Remember that before you voice your next threat-Zzt.”
    Tirox merely watched with disinterest as the glitch walked away. He took one last look at the feaster
    and left along with his companion among the crumbling stalactites. “Farewell brother. May winter take you and Serra in its eternal night.”
    The feaster registered the last of the figures into its memory as the disappearing figure exited the cave.

Amidst the falling rubble, it voiced its last word before darkness took hold once more. “Serra…”

If you've read through everything, thank you for taking the time and effort to read through all the walls of text. Or if you did not, well, I hope whatever you did read was worth your time. If you do have any feedback, feel free to let me know. :geek:

Edit: Some issues with double spoilers & font size changes, pic upload.

R3MI likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.