1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Ixantir, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Interesting mod...

2. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

I'm gonna test it again to see if i can find a way to fix compatibility with Atomworks 5.1 (i updated).

Ixantir likes this.
  3. ThaOneDon

Hmm still crashes with this:

4. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I'll look into this one last time but every time you've dropped a log here, its something else. my current advice is if you give a damn, go through all the mods that you have packed together and look for ANY other matter manipultor MOD, once again I request you post the full logs. Snippets of biased information do me almost as much good as kick in the ribs. And please use pastebin.com to do so. I greatly dislike the clutter.
    Once you've done that The next vital step would be creating a folder called disabled, place everything in it, take matrix compilers and place it in your mods folder, then one by one each mod until you reproduce the error. Then look at the contents of both.
    I will flip through this but Have you updated to my current version and if I am digging through your 47 collected mods.... which file version do I use?. Actually, you used the packing system which to me tells me that you can figure out much of this fairly well. You need to go through the files the way I suggested, once you unpack them. Look for anything that might also use a durasteelbeamaxe. I have checked all of my logs, there is no duplicate dursteelbeamaxe in any of my files.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  5. ThaOneDon

No no no its still Wulfs Atomworks, i disabled it and no crash. It also adds new matter manipulators.

6. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

okay so I looked at wulf's stuff go into the items/tools folder and remove all beamaxe folders as well as the beamaxe file, the gravgunicon.png, and the gravgunlarge.png. Then go into recipes/wulfstable/tools and kill the /beamaxes folder, then into the /recipes/goldenworkstation and kill the /beamaxes there, then go out and kill the /humanoid folder (contains the MM .png's). if that seems like a bit of a task, this should work.

7. ThaOneDon

I'll get it done.

UPDATE Its done. :)

8. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

:monkey: lol lol I"m updating this so.... one more for ya :lickitung:
    Recipe changes renaming and stuff. :catface:mewmewmew better functionality. Tutorial video will be up soon. -flee:casper:

Tullehar updated Matrix Compilers, tools of the future with a new update entry:

Isocorps Matrix Compiler

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Do they come with a free agent smith?

10. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Heh wondered when the movie jokes would show up. However the name refers only to the matrix of data the device would use to store matter. please try to keep the topic on the mod please however. This is your first warning about this so I'll put this simply. I dislike stray discussion greatly.

11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Alright then, I shall do that. And say I enjoy the idea of a multiple tiered matter manipulator

12. gonzaloscop

gonzaloscop Void-Bound Voyager

Likes good this mod

13. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Tullehar updated Matter Manipulators, tools of the future with a new update entry:

Better intergration

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.