1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I just received the news, and i'm pretty stoked.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Kyon, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Kyon

Kyon Contact!

Hey guys! You may remember me from my last post about coming back to Starbound and having my mind blown with all the new things that have been implemented. I've been abstaining myself from playing the unstable for this entire time in preparation for the statement that was released recently about the upcoming stable update to Starbound.

Let me just say this:

[​IMG]

The long and arduous journey is always the one worth remembering the most. I've sailed with this game's ship (metaphorically) since release, and I've seen the sort of things this game has had, and as well as most of the feedback given to you guys.

I'd just like to say:

[​IMG]

There are so many other devs here recently with great game concepts that could not even measure up to the standard, but you guys rose up and did what you needed to do in the end, and created a game where people are enjoying themselves more and more each day.

I hope upon releasing this stable patch you guys can take a day to just pat yourselves on the back for all the hard work put into this project. I don't think anybody would complain if you did so. The amount of work you've put in, plus the public interaction you guys have had is superb.

Now,

I'm a very patient man (as you can tell. :p ) and I believe that the best things in life are waited for.
    But don't keep me waiting forever, ya' hear? xD

DarthTrethon likes this.
  2. Peelz

Peelz Giant Laser Beams

Should be today according to twitter!
    :party:

3. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

Finally someone who understands and an see that the wait is more than worth the time because in the end we have a far greater game than we could have initially hoped for.

Right now every nay-sayer and brutal critic of minor nonsense should apologize to CF and beg their forgiveness.

The | Suit likes this.
  4. Starbug

Starbug Guest

I like your writing style.