Grav Controlling Boots (and /or) Magnetic boots

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Sir Hagfish, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Sir Hagfish

Sir Hagfish Void-Bound Voyager

New suggestion, search function turned up nil. (first post in suggestion threads feel free to criticise)

Magnetic or GC Boots (Gravity Controlling).

Magnet Boots : are probably more... realistic to the game, ship, space station made of metal your player would stick too it. allowing safe walking around the exterior of your ship or metallic surfaces. (in space only) as normal gravity would still pull the player down towards the planet.

GC Boots would have the ability to (minutely) change the level of how much gravity affects the player, such as halving it, so players can jump twice as high or on high gravity planets, be able to jump at all (if applicable) and they would allow you to multiply the gravity present to 1.5* (times) the amount on the planet allowing more precise jumps if you are on a low gravity planet.

Feel free to offer suggestions, make debate.

Personally i like the idea of GC Boots

MorganRaptor likes this.
  2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

Sir Hagfish likes this.
  3. Cheesewizzie

Cheesewizzie Master Chief

How rare would these be to find? And would they have a cooldown if so how long? I really like this idea but think that they should be rare

4. mrCheetah

mrCheetah Big Damn Hero

I like it
    +1

5. Sir Hagfish

Sir Hagfish Void-Bound Voyager

rare to find? probably. would be a very slim chance. probably better to craft these boots. just however the devs think it should be implemented. they'd be infinitely useful, as planets with changing gravity would (should) frequently appear. It'd become in later tiers a base thing to have while exploring.

i agree they should be rare, or found in the middle or later parts of the game.

and thankyou Mr M Raptor