1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

For pre-orderers who used Amazon Payments and got no Humble Store mail

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by sny, Apr 13, 2013.

1. sny

sny Void-Bound Voyager

Hey folks,

I tried to gather some info for those of you who pre-ordered the game and didn't receive any mail for codes/soundtrack from Humble Store (like me):

There is an issue, apparently between Amazon Payments/Google Wallet and Humble Store, which results in you being stuck forever on the screen after confirming your payment, with a message similar to this: "Amazon Payments processing..." and a spinning progress indicator. If you received the payment confirmation e-mail from Amazon Payments/Google Wallet (or better yet, also a payment notice/SMS from your bank), you should be fine, it's likely that only the communication between the payment service providers and Humble is lagging behind and needs to be sorted out.

Not much else is known right now on what is causing the delay but I'll update this post as we learn more. In the mean time the best you can do is:
    • wait for the Humble Store e-mail to arrive
    • note down both the Amazon Payments/Google Wallet and Humble Store transaction ID-s you received in your payment service provider's confirmation mail for future reference (in case contacting Humble Store support becomes necessary)
    • check in with the helpful folks at #starboundsupport on freenode IRC.
    Here's hoping this gets sorted out quick. :cool:

EDIT: some users with problems report that they've now received the confirmation email from Humble Store. If you haven't yet, hang in there, it's bound to arrive soon!

Xefs likes this.
  2. MahBucket

MahBucket Cosmic Narwhal

Amazon Payments worked fine for me. o_O

3. Skudge

Skudge Void-Bound Voyager

No probs here, bobs. Could possibly be a bit of a slowdown from the huge rush of preorders the last few hours.

4. jakeriche

jakeriche Void-Bound Voyager

My amazon payment was spinning constantly , but payment went through amazon. Recieved email from amazon. No email received from humble bundle.

5. RunnyBunny

RunnyBunny Void-Bound Voyager

I didn't recive my key yet and i bought it viva Amazone payment ;o