Finding sheets of notes (e.g. in dungeons)

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by nikey9, Jul 8, 2013.

1. nikey9

nikey9 Void-Bound Voyager

How did you get this idea?: :idea:
    I immediately thought of this when i saw the new spoiler (7th July) and they said that you could easily select a song from your user interface, but wouldn't it be nice if you could find those song-notes in dungeons, abandoned space stations, villages or in lost caverns underground?

And how would this work? :paper:

When you collect one of those sheets of notes they would then add a new song to your inventory (probably in a seperate "songs"-Interface), so you could always check the song notes and play them anytime you want in 4 easy steps:

1. You open your inventory-screen and click the "songs" tab,
    2. move it somewhere to the side of your screen,
    3. take out ye ol' guitar (or whatever instrument you prefer :DD )
    4. and start typing the song you just found! :catface2:
    By the way, those notes would -of course- be easy-to-read ABC-notation sheets which even someone who doesn't know how to read music notes could enjoy. :up:

Also, dungeons from different races would contain different music sheets.
    - Hylotl could have great eastern-ish music (bamboo-flutes and stuff [damn i love those :lolwut:]).
    - Avians could also have flutes and other calm sounding instruments.
    - Humans and novakids match perfectly with guitars and western music (yeehaaaw :DD).

Any other ideas? There's a comment section for that stuff!

I really hope that you liked the idea. If so, be sure to vote it up on the suggestions page and/or send some of your friends a link to this suggestion! With your help, this can be made possible! ;)

Usha, Demoguy, Aer_ and 1 other person like this.
  2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

nikey9 likes this.
  3. PurpleSquirel43

PurpleSquirel43 Pangalactic Porcupine

This is good for someone (like me) who has no creativity or ability to write their own music. :)

nikey9 likes this.
  4. Annoctatio

Annoctatio Pangalactic Porcupine

Ehm. Yeah. Make it easier for us!

nikey9 likes this.
  5. PurpleHamsta43

PurpleHamsta43 Star Wrangler

This should be added!!! Wonder full idea

nikey9 likes this.
  6. Nikkey

Nikkey Master Chief

hmm, why not? I think the developers are using it. But the main thing ( for me) to be able to add music oneself.

nikey9 likes this.
  7. nikey9

of course you'll be able to write your own songs, not only play those ones which you find. But if you don't feel so creative today, you could think: "hey, I found this sheet of music notes last time I went into that Avian dungeon, might wanna check it out!" :DD

Nikkey likes this.
  8. nikey9

I'm glad you like it! :DD If you have any friends on the forum that don't know about this yet, you could send them a link!
    Maybe they like it aswell and we'll get some more upvotes :D

9. PurpleSquirel43

PurpleSquirel43 Pangalactic Porcupine

If I had to guess, something like this is already in the game. They wouldn't put all of this work into the music system if not everybody could use it (my guessing).

nikey9 likes this.
  10. nikey9

I guess either way I can't complain. Either my idea gets upvoted and they (maybe) put it in the game, or it's already in the game, which would be floppin' amazing!
    Kind of a win-win situation :DD