1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Explosives Mod

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by severedskullz, Dec 8, 2013.

1. This mod focuses on adding elements to the game regarding sulphur / gunpowder. It provides both offensive items, and items meant for mining rather than using a pickaxe.

Current plans include both placable and throwable explosives, and should the API allow me to, even traps! Placeable objects support Wire to allow remote detonation.

As the game is currently about to go under a massive revamp regarding weapons and planet levels, I am holding off release on this until the update is out and I have time to change the mod to accommodate the new changes. Until then, here is a taste of the items that you will see in this mod:
    grenade.PNG gunpowder.PNG miningtntbarrel.PNG miningTNT.PNG

2. Svarr Chanston

Svarr Chanston Cosmic Narwhal

I approve of this! Mining can be tedious sometimes, some explosives to liven it up sounds like a wonderful time to me.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  3. smallun

smallun Big Damn Hero

I do say, this has LOADS potential! If you get creative enough (and find enough time) Then you could make explosives that do CRAZY things. I look forward to trying this out myself.

4. karnivalkorpse

karnivalkorpse Big Damn Hero

I see a repeat of the black hole TNT from minecraft.. :X Would be awesome

5. SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

I absolutely need this to blow up all this Blastrock and Obsidian :notworthy:

6. Spatial_Pioneer

Spatial_Pioneer Void-Bound Voyager

I haven't downloaded this yet but if it works with my ore magnet in Starfoundry there'll be no need for manual labor any more!