1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Dr. SBAItso [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Kawa, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa submitted a new mod:

Dr. SBAItso - You want the old horse back? You can have that, and more.

Read more about this mod...

BloodyFingers likes this.
  2. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

So, if I want to add a new AI, how many different files do I need? Are they .gifs? I know I put them in the AI folder (which I suggested... :iswydt:). I haven't tested the program yet, I'm just curious.

Also... Because I can't help it...
    FIRST
    :badpokerface:

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

The stuff you put in the AI folder is like what's already there: PNG sheets. No GIF, no JPG, no BMP. Just PNG, in exactly the layout and size and everything as the stuff that's already there.

This really should've been obvious.

4. Type1Ninja

Like I said, I haven't tested, and I've never actually looked at any usable AI files. :facepalm: Thanks for the info, though. :D

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

For historical fun, this is the app's namesake, the Sound Blaster Acting Intelligent Text to Speech Operator:
    original-sbaitso.png

6. Type1Ninja

You should put that above in the post, perhaps with a more in-depth explanation. I'm still confused. ^_^

7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Confused about what? The app's name? Why would that confuse you? I've seen much worse.

New horses to drop in there, taking suggestions. And not just for more horses.
    horse-annie.png horse-applejack.png
    Yeah, the Applejack one's kinda shit :)

8. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Interesting idea, may use this

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

That's what it's there for~

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  12. Mero

Mero Subatomic Cosmonaut

The mod looks really cool, I don't really play nightlys my self, but I would love to brainstorm some ideas for this mod well just AI sprites.

Tentacle (it would just look like a Tentacle)
    Text (this would look like faces people make with text like -_ -, @_@, : ), : P, c: and (i had to put spaces in some of the faces so the would not become emotes) homestuck's :?)
    Navi

And more to come.

Side note: I wrote this one time before but I lost it before I could send it and I swear there was another idea for a AI sprite I had.

Kawa likes this.
  13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@Mero those are actually pretty cool ideas. At least, the last two are.

Mero likes this.
  14. Mero

Mero Subatomic Cosmonaut

Glad you like the two I will try to think of more spites here is some new ones

Dog (you know man's best friend and all)
    Floating/jared brain (i think floating would be better)

That's all I got for now.

Kawa likes this.
  15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@Mero I imagine the tentacle emoting like the ones in Day of the Tentacle and can't help myself.

Mero likes this.
  16. Mero

Mero Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah I thought of the day of the Tentacle when I put Tentacle on the list. But anyway like i always do I will put a few sprite ideas

Toaster (totally has nothing to do with the game Fallout)
    Mask (like the masks in a play or like that one in the mirror ya know "mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all")
    Old computer (totally has nothing to do with the game SCP containment breach)

I totally thought all of dose ideas from scratch totally.

17. Type1Ninja

... Steve
    From MC
    Because the trolz

That would be pretty funny, I think. And I liked the smiley idea from earlier. :)
    Let's see, other game/movie references...
    HAL from 2001 (Does he have an image? He's famous but he may just be speakers...)
    GLaDOS from Portal
    The Clothier/Old Man from Terraria
    The Eye of Cthulu (Also from Terraria)
    Something that somehow clearly signifies Isaac Asimove
    C3PO/R2D2 from Star Wars
    Gandalf from Lord of the Rings
    Spock from Star Trek
    James Bond... Because James Bond

Some of those don't make sense; that was more a stream of thought that included all things that could be considered advisors from any/all of various movies/tvshows/games I like. It feels good to be constructive, even if it isn't very.

Also, is Glitchspeare currently in SBAItso? I remember there was a mod for that, but I can't remember whether you ever included it. I still haven't downloaded this. :(
    I'll definitely force all my friends to download it after the next stable comes and we begin playing again, though, so... :3

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

HAL totally has a "face". Here's his Twitter icon to jog some memories:
    HAL-MC2.gif

Mero likes this.
  19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

20. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

Once the Stable update happens I'm gonna use the heck out of this. All glory to GeorgeV and Lady Jaundice =3

Kawa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.