Cooperative Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Sarzael, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

In this story, each user who wannas participate will write an chapter of the history, following where last player left.

Example:
    Player 1: And he killed the dragon...
    Player 2: But then, there was an giant earthquake!

Of course, the posts would be a lot longer (Atleast 10 lines)

Rules:
    Story must make sense.
    You must read all the posts.
    Each chapter must be atleast 30 lines long. (Beetween all the posts)
    You cant kill the principal character, however you can make secondary characters die, but they can come back by other player as long as it makes sense.
    You must wait atleast three chapters before being able to post again.
    The story must be about Starbound.
    You re allowed to use music, videos, and images (If they are very big, in spoilers) to help you.
    Your ortography doesnt need to be perfect, but must be readable.
    When i think story should end, i will make the last post, then request a lock.
    But will probably make continuation after a while!
    If you want to tell me something outside story, PM me.

The principal character name is Deuxe

So, i will start:

Chapter 1:
    As i woke up, i recognised this was not my bedroom...
    I was a little confused, but then i just remembered everything...

The Earth was being attacked by that giant ship thing...
    I took the last Escape Pod, but there was a malfuction of some kind, and runned out of oxygen...
    Then everything became white, and then dark.
    An darkness that i trough would be forever.

But there was i, on a bedroom that wasnt mine.
    I decided to look around, the room was well decorated, there was a window, from which strong light was coming, a table whit three legs, and two chairs...
    The bed, and a few paints.

There was a lot of fruits i never saw before, and some kind of meal in the table.

There was two doors. One was closed, and the other was open. Some sounds came from the open one, and a humanoid looking shadow was coming from it.

2. Das-Ludovin

Das-Ludovin Void-Bound Voyager

I slowly moved away from the humanoid facade, and towards the closed door. As I moved closer, I noticed a small glow around the arms of the facade, pulsating with my every step. I looked upon his face just as I arrived at the closed door. I was comforted, and felt compelled to go with him, into this mysterious door, with a mysterious man, with arms so welcoming. I put out my left arm, and welcomed being grasped into this new world... Yet then, a grasp on my back, a tug at first, then a pull, and then I was fighting with it to let me go, and the facade's gentle nature turned into a calm persistence, fighting at me, fighting for me. I grasped the wall, but it wasn't enough. I was pulled into the dank, closed doorway, a doorway with nothing, but a voice...

3. darkmega

darkmega Phantasmal Quasar

"Hello? Helloooo?" I heard the voice call. I was in blackness and most of my senses wouldn't work. I looked around but couldn't see. I tried to feel for something but nothing was there so I just gave up for a moment and continued to listen.

"How is he?" Another voice asked, almost like... A doctor?

"His vital systems are still working. It's a good thing we--" At that time i managed to let out a moan and my vision came back slowly in a blur. I was in a white room with some kind of monitoring system and a red energy pouring down into me, "A-ah! Doctor, he's awake!"

"W-where am I?" I asked as I looked around. Before me was a woman with long blonde hair wearing clothes you'd expect someone in the army to be wearing.

"We found your pod floating out in space and went to investigate and found you," She responded softly.

"Soooo, The heal beams actually do work..." A mans voice came and I looked behind the woman to find a taller figure with glasses on checking the machine which was pouring "energy" into my body and seemed to have saved me, "Biological particle multipliers," He said as he pointed at the machine and then turned it off, "Your oxygen level was so low we thought you'd be out for a while yet, but looks like it can recognize just what the body needs and increase it from within, pretty good technology for a bunch of murderers don't you think?"

(OOC: think "rebel forces" or something. ;))

4. Wuzhles

Wuzhles Cosmic Narwhal

"Murderers?" I asked the strange man "I haven't done anything, what is this?"
    "Haven't done anything, you say? My people's history beg the differ, perhaps you haven't done anything but your race's very existence seems to be only to annihilate the ones who helped you become what you are today"
    I looked around the room again, I couldn't see any trace of the man. Where is he?
    "Oh don't worry about me, I am far away, it doesn't matter."
    "What do you want from me?" I shouted angrily.
    "Oh don't get mad, trust me, that will not help you, at all." The man responded.
    I looked around the room once again, looking for a way out. There was no way out, all I could see was a camera that seemed to be tracking my movements.
    "Oh good, you finally found the camera. Was beginning to fear you were brain dead or something."
    "Stop hiding behind cameras, face me like the man you are!" I shouted.
    "Oh, is that really what you want, Deuxe?"
    The man knew my name, this was not a good sign, or so I thought.
    "That expression of yours tells me everything, now, are you ready for my proposition?"
    I forgot all my witty remarks. What could they possibly want from me?

5. Manixx

Manixx Big Damn Hero

"We want you to tell us what happened."
    What happened? What on earth do they mean?
    "We mean what happened to you: the entire planet imploded."
    Did he just read my mind?
    "Perhaps."
    My mind literally went blank at this revelation, and probably a good thing too. If they can read my thoughts, how much more do they know?
    "An awful lot," he responded to my unspoken query.
    "That's rather rude!" I yelled. Unintentionally yelled, I might add - it was more meant to be a gentle reprimand - but my mind feels like a nail in my brain if I think too hard or even try to say anything. Everything seems... louder. Is that how they're reading my thoughts? Some kind of probe?
    The man laughs. A gentle chuckle that made my hairs stand on edge. "No, but an interesting theory. I'm a telepath, not a mad scientist."
    I try to pull myself up with but I'm firmly pushed down again...

6. Das-Ludovin

Das-Ludovin Void-Bound Voyager

"You're not making this easy." The voice said with an air of arrogance. "You really should calm down, and listen to what we have to say."

"Fine." I let out with an exasperated sigh, "Fine, I'll hear you out, I'll... I'll let you do what you want... Whatever it is, but I want to know who you are. I want to see you." Silence came over the room, as I thought back to the open door. If only I had moved toward the open door. If only I had moved toward the open door. If only I had moved toward the open door. My mind kept repeating it, incapable of grasping the situation at hand, only able to ponder what ifs and how comes.

"Don't worry. This will all make more sense in a moment. I promise you." The arrogance seeped through this telepathic coward like water through air, "Arrogance? You better watch what you think, or we may have to go to Plan B, which is much, much more painful, and includes numerous dance numbers."

"I'll... Try to hold my thoughts." I grudgingly conceded.

"You'll try to hold your thoooouggghts.....?" the voice rang out from all around in an expecting manner.

"Erm... I'll try to hold my thoughts... Sir?" Laughter rang from the speakers as a small sliver of light from an opening door appeared before me, while the facade slowly went from a muddled oval to a...

"I, am Dr. Penguin, of the Penguinland, from the Penguin Dynasty. I will be your Penguin of Honor this evening."

7. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Chapter 2: An new planet.
    As i fell on the bed, i start to think about my past...

I was an Plane Pilot, on the World War Two.
    I had a Daughter, even trough she wasnt my real daughter.

She was the daughter of an dear friend, who died on battle, and saved me.

Two years after the Second World War, that Ship came, and started to shoot massive destruction beams...

I had my objetives clear: I had to find where the other humans are.

The light at night was stronger than in Earth Night, but not as much as Earth Sun. As i was thinking about all those things, i slowly end up sleeping.

8. Manixx

Manixx Big Damn Hero

(Out of Story Mode: Great plot device there =P)