1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Chuckletidus Enraged Koala

AAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAA

1. ghostyTrickster

ghostyTrickster Void-Bound Voyager

2. ZephyrSpark

ZephyrSpark Big Damn Hero

Any install instructions? Im a mod noob sorry :(

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I'd like to drop by to rant about the meme this is based on. There's another problem with this mod but that's not the issue here.

This whole "Tidus' VA can't act" meme? It's bullshit.
    Other than that... enjoy your mod, people. I'm out.

4. And what was the point of this again? :p

Anyway I sort of like it, we need more stupid and completely pointless intro replacements!
    Things like trololololol song with the video, dancing squidward, futurama jokes!
    Aha! :D

That's a cool mod, even if it's completely... pointless! :V

5. sjheiss

sjheiss Tentacle Wrangler

Yes, in the scene in the game they know it's forced laughter, but regardless most people that played the game find it obnoxious, which is entirely fair. I think this is a funny mod, but I find the Chucklefish intro obnoxious enough already, so I won't make it even worse for myself. :D

6. plague006

plague006 Intergalactic Tourist

Until the mod receives an official update, you can just open up the mods\Chuckletidus folder and edit Chuckletidus.modinfo with notepad.
    Change the line:
    "version" : "Beta v. Offended Koala",
    to
    "version" : "Beta v. Angry Koala",

That's all it takes to get Tidus back into your game, and back into your heart.

7. ghostyTrickster

oops

updated

8. ghostyTrickster

9. sjheiss

sjheiss Tentacle Wrangler

I'd love if you changed the logo, or gave an option, to say "Chuckletidus" instead of "Chucklefish". :)

10. Vash

Vash Big Damn Hero

This is the best mod ever :chucklefish:

11. OmegaX123

OmegaX123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

'Most people' (at least that I or apparently Kawa have seen) actually think it's bad acting, not just obnoxious. I agree that it's kind of obnoxious, but it most definitely is not bad acting.

12. Amarenthae

Amarenthae Space Hobo

This is completely brilliant. I am a huge FFX fangirl and when I saw this I was like I MUST HAVE THIS!!

EDIT: Confirmed that this mod is no longer working, at least not for me - see attached error message:
    [​IMG]

Please help because I really, really want to use this mod lol. Thanks much! <3

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  13. Kayun

Kayun Aquatic Astronaut

I've been having the same problem as Amarenthae with that error. goatseTrickster pls.:pwease:

14. knightdude

knightdude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Easiest way to fix this: Download He-Man intro mod, replace that mod's mod info file with Chuckle Tidus mod info and keep everything else the same and it works now, at least for me. In other words the mod info file is not working so this is one way to replace it with a working one.

15. mrmexas

mrmexas Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same issue as above, with the popup. Is there some way I can fix this issue without downloading another mod?

16. Kirbychwan

Kirbychwan Void-Bound Voyager

Please update. Need my fix of awkward laughter every time I boot the game.

17. Alceris

Alceris Pangalactic Porcupine

I updated this mod myself, but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to upload it without the author's permission.

18. Kirbychwan

Kirbychwan Void-Bound Voyager

What was required to update it? I'll just edit the file myself. I doubt the author would mind, though; considering it's been over a year since the last update.

19. Alceris

It actually required editing the intro sequence in order to get it to work in a way that makes sense. If you have any decent experience with modding, all you need to know should be in the splash.cinematic file, and you also need to edit the modinfo file to say that it's for the correct version, otherwise the game will refuse to load, regardless if it's actually compatible or not.
    Oh, and I'm probably over-complicating something, as well.

20. Alceris