1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Charlton says hello!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Charlton McVicar, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Animator

Animator Cosmic Narwhal

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

As in if they use those spores to convert.
    My mental IQ is quite surely not below average, thank you.

3. Animator

Animator Cosmic Narwhal

I genuinely cannot see how else they could convert people if they're organisms capable of releasing spores. Spores exist for the sake of reproduction, and judging from the pods, you can tell visually that whatever is in there is trying to transform into the same style as other Agarans, notably by the style of the pods at the top, which resembles the heads of the average Agaran.

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Assume this. Their spores are somehow imperfect?
    Something like the Tuchanka genophage has made their spores useless?
    Cheesus, there are MANY reasons.

5. Nutt007

Nutt007 Void-Bound Voyager

Well that's why I was ambiguous about how they were involved. I never said they wanted to be involved.

6. Amyas Leigh

Amyas Leigh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    I found something terrifying. What monster lays in wait for us?

If a Floran is scared, brother, you'd better be scared.

7. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Something that can induce fear in florans before it's even truly active. That does NOT bode well

Hawk Novablast and Amyas Leigh like this.
  8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

All the more reason to nuke it.

Anyone ever see the Buu Saga in Dragon Ball Z?
    Exactly like it.

Hawk Novablast and Darklight like this.
  9. beari78

beari78 Guest

This......... Is just so sad, sickening, and idealistic. I sound like I'm talking about the Law Route in Shin Megami Tensei for Masakado's sake!

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I suddenly do not understand what that post meant

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  11. beari78

beari78 Guest

I find this whole affair sad.

12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

You mean the fact that this affair makes me seem like I have no life? It is, quite.

13. beari78

beari78 Guest

Well..... If you wanted to say that. I just meant it's wrong how we keep bashing the Agarans because we can't play as them.

14. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Except stuff like the huge pod that can frighten even a Floran doesn't make it so wrong. There is a threat in that big pod and that is the one thing you really can't deny.

15. DaMattGuy

DaMattGuy Space Spelunker

I found one of those pods deep underground. I tried digging closer to investigate, only to watch the pod get swept away in an avalanche of gravel and fine sand.
    Totally not my fault! Yes is was.

I then tried to dig up the pod, but found only meat chunks. So... Maybe fine sand is their weakness?! Incidentally, do not eat meat chunks that come from a strange pod... Worst acid trip of my life.

Yzzey likes this.
  16. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

hmm... so the sand gun needs to be ported over from terraria to combat the agraian menace?

very interesting....

17. beari78

beari78 Guest

It could just spell trouble for Florans, and no one else. It's a BIG universe.

18. Amyas Leigh

Amyas Leigh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Given I've found several Apex facilities that have been taken over and seemingly.... 'integrated', I fear what dark secrets the Agaran have in store for our Universe...

:ninja:

Darklight likes this.
  19. beari78

beari78 Guest

Abandoned and then used as a house. By the gods.

20. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

You have no confirmation of that being the case. The most you can get is a 50/50 chance