"Behind the Scenes" Interview with Mollygos

Discussion in 'Videos' started by TFGoose, May 19, 2013.

1. TFGoose

TFGoose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Molly was gracious enough to make herself available to me and Vendetta for an informal interview about herself and what it's like to work on Starbound. Hope you enjoy!

Part 1:
    Part 2:

2. StarshiyLeytenant

StarshiyLeytenant Cosmic Narwhal

This is rather nifty!

3. Shhmio

Shhmio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thanks

4. Very nice. Thanks for bringing us this. ^^ I'll watch the clips properly when I grab a chance. :up:

Edit: Done with the first clip, currently on my way through the second. This is pretty cool, a nice informal chat to get some further insight about not only Starbound, but the gaming world in general. Thanks again. ^^

5. HAY I was talked in the Interview! Like Cake <3

Nice Interview by the way. ;)

6. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

Great interview!
    Molly does have a nice voice doesn't she? :)

delphia1 and Bacon like this.
  7. And Cake. I'm looking for it, she hides, hmmm :cautious:

Nikki and Oname like this.
  8. Oname

Oname Subatomic Cosmonaut

just curious, but who's molly

9. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

She's Chucklefish's community manager.
    I didn't know this either until recently... Seems she has to come out of her shell a bit more. :D

10. Wuzhles

Wuzhles Cosmic Narwhal

She frequents the IRC though. Pretty much always responds if you ask for her too.

11. Thanks for doing this guys! I really enjoyed the entire interview. :)

12. Noc

Noc Guest

How come all the best gameplay and talks are hidden so deeply in the community, good job & thank you :)

13. Vector squared sent me, so it's not so hidden anymore, but I am surprised more people haven't commented. As I said before I really enjoyed the interview. You and vendetta asked interesting questions, and it was a very easy and fluid conversation. The best interviews feel like a normal conversation (in my opinion) and I felt like I was right in the Skype call with you guys!

14. I was giving the OP's some love lol! When I said "you" I was referring to the OP (tgoose) and Vendetta. I quoted you because you said it was hidden so deeply, but this thread is linked in Vector Squared, so it really shouldn't be too hard to find since Vector Squared is pretty popular. I do apologize for the confusion though :p

Noc likes this.
  15. My dream is to build Winterfell with Molly!

16. A
    As you should pig...as you should!

pigrocket likes this.
  17. GaryTheBat

GaryTheBat Tentacle Wrangler

Thank you SO much! I love this! Lots of the clips that you showed I never saw before! The interview was superb, THANK YOU!!!