1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Aug 14 livestream in 7 parts

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Calris, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

Jtra1n, Dr.Narwhal, illwac and 19 others like this.
  2. ZanVaelius

ZanVaelius Existential Complex

So cool :D

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  3. Xander

Xander Spaceman Spiff

I've been watching it. Must.. play.. now.. I know its not perfect but look at how easy it is to build. Also monsters seem pretty varied, not super but much more more then I imaged. Thank you Tiy for just going with it! :)

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  4. Thanks to all of you peeps ! :V

5. Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov Ketchup Robot

Where was the original livestream? I cant find it in any of the past broadcasts of any of the Devs.

6. Tiy's twitch but he's never recording his streams.

7. ZanVaelius

The more I watch this stream, the more I realize just how crude Terraria is in comparison (it's still extremely fun game, but ye gods).

8. TFGoose

TFGoose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Actually I think it was on ChucklefishLive rather than the actual Tiyuri channel, but ya, either way it isn't recorded on Twitch. As far as I know, the YouTube link there is the only way to see it at this point. Was a fun stream, definitely check it out!

9. MsSprite

MsSprite Subatomic Cosmonaut

woooot i never actualy new about the streams so this will be a wonderfull time to actualy see some gameplay :p

10. I'm watching all of it at the moment.
    I cannot believe how awesome the game is ! And the MUSIC ! THE MUSIC !

Cabb and Jayfeather like this.
  11. ZanVaelius

lBeing half way though part 5 I can only say one thing: "Beta, now?"

12. Definitely a huge fan of the battle music. ^^

steveman0, Jayfeather and ZanVaelius like this.
  13. TFGoose

Good lord, I missed the beginning of the stream and just now watched. That character creation screen music is amazing. :)

14. marchello35

marchello35 Big Damn Hero

Well done :D

15. Greatblackshark

Greatblackshark Cosmic Narwhal

16. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

17. ShadetheDruid

ShadetheDruid Pangalactic Porcupine

Somehow.. I can't bring myself to watch it. I love that new game feeling of having no clue what i'm doing and learning everything myself so much that I think i'll just be patient and wait. Am I weird? :eek:

18. ZanVaelius

The vid contains no practical information whatsoever as far as I can tell, other than how to craft workbenches, anvils and furnaces.
    Edit: Plus basic building stuff, like platforms, walls and thingses like that.

19. TFGoose

Not weird at all, to each their own! :) Personally I don't think the video gives away anything too egregious, everything shown is stuff we've already seen on previous streams, screenshots, or daily updates. It's just always nice to see the game running, and imagine playing it yourself... in my opinion anyway. :up:

20. warcore

warcore Existential Complex

yay tiy kept his promise and gave us some tier one gameplay......sadly he never finished that quest to do with the beacon