1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazing world that I found!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Cpt_FluffyBottom, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Cpt_FluffyBottom Aquatic Astronaut

While I was looking for a world that someone posted (Was not there btw) I decided to pick the nearest jungle since I needed fibres, I came across Gamma Cebalrai 156 III d, I went the and found 2 mini bosses to the left, a large semi friendly apex community (I pulled out my weapon... Oops), theres jungles and tentacles. But the best part so far is that it rains sparkly stuff. The coordinates are X: 400037, Y: 300000410. Those cords probably look similar to another that you've probably seen its just that they're close to each other. Ill get screenshots soon

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  2. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Well, sparkly rain isn't rare at all, so your find isn't quite interesting at all. Sorry, but I'm just being honest :(

Juice Box likes this.
  3. Cpt_FluffyBottom

Shhhhh... Its special to me, although I plan on exterminated the apex and staking their torture tables and banana statues, I might even take the 25 ish fridges laying around. I did also find a place with 2 dogs on it... I wish I saved the cords.:lod:

Edit: It also has a Bright Piano on a surface chest to the right

Plus I found an avian tomb with an avian emblem

4. Atheon

Atheon Orbital Explorer

^ I LoL'ed

5. Cpt_FluffyBottom

I realized there is 9999 litres of lava at the bottom, is there anything past the lava?

6. Pyre

Pyre Void-Bound Voyager

Nope. You've reached the core of the planet. If you manage to avoid it and keep descending, you'll find that the screen stops scrolling down once you reach the bottom.

7. Cpt_FluffyBottom

It turns out that the littlest planet in that solar system thing has a banjo 10 blocks to the left of spawn
    Edit: It also rains stardust plus theres an avian settlement to the left too.
    They had various merchants, plus a weapon merchant, some books for the codex, some blueprints and other stuff.

8. [Yellow]

[Yellow] Phantasmal Quasar

The first time I saw the raining glitter/falling stars, I got scared and thought they would hurt me.
    I had barely and health at the time and went into a shock.
    ...Guess I was just being stupid. :facepalm:

KyPTeD likes this.
  9. ArcaneMusic

ArcaneMusic Big Damn Hero

The good news is, it was only raining magic!
    The bad news is, the apex word for "drugs" and "magic" happen to be extremely similar.

blazeti likes this.
  10. Cpt_FluffyBottom

It turns out one of the places in that world/moon section rains satellites, I thought my house was getting blown up by the loud noises