☆ The Space Pirates - Scourge of the stars, Bandits of Mars. ☆

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Steam Pirate, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

tora... :cry:
    true story... :(

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. lizard455

lizard455 Pangalactic Porcupine

whut is pants and shirt color of your MC skin?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Yeah, maybe I'll stick around the RP, keep her characters alive. Maybe I'll start my own character.

And that is a nice quote. I'm glad she heard it!

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. lizard455

lizard455 Pangalactic Porcupine

It's okay Lobo, I'm sure you can get someone to buy you Dino Run 2 when it comes out in 2 years...

ImmortalFrog and Lobo like this.
  5. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

[​IMG]

Lobo likes this.
  6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

There was talk about speaking with the devs and ask them to do what Gearbox did for borderlands 2.
    Add in a deceased fan who couldnt see the launch of the game as a cameo character.
    I know Bethestha did it with skyrim too.

They said they were a bit too busy though but we should consider speaking with them again.

Maybe a side quest where you can find Exodus' armor or something? Thats her most iconic thing.

Seajun_ and ImmortalFrog like this.
  7. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

I'll play Maplestory 2 with you.

ImmortalFrog and Lobo like this.
  8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Tom you should probably speak with Murky about clan Darastrix.
    You should also do something with the signature.
    Also what are we gonna do with the loss of an admin?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Eh, seems a tad campy and a stress to the devs. It'd be cool, but I don't know about it.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I can use my preorder to request an exodus themed armor. Well its a hat preorder but they might make an exception. If i have the money i could also try to upgrade to the statue. You're gonna need to have a pic of her for that though.

11. Im very sorry to hear that she passed away so long ago, I prayed for her daily and I liked to think that we were close. Though after seeing this I am a bit shaken, I give you my condolences and I thank you for at least giving me some hope that she was around still.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

I'm almost certain that you guys were really close. Thank you.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. thank you as well for the kind words. Ill try to keep that in mind.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Shinxy-Chan

But of course that means waiting for it to come out and if we are inpatient and want to play it as SOON as it come out that means we will have to play the Korean version which means you need to supply me with an account.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

we play starbound until they release a global or european version :notworthy:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Shinxy-Chan

If that happens.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Its the second time I've ever seen someone announce death on the internet after Eddsworld.
    R.I.P Kylie.

ImmortalFrog and Arigmus like this.
  18. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Now that most are talking about death here, I've read somewhere that a person that is experiencing death of an person he/she was close though goes through 5 stages

1st: Negation: The person refuses to believe the close one died, thus initiating the process of experiencing and finally accepting the death of an friend/family member

2nd: Anger: The person shows anger and refusal to everything happened around her/him.

3rd: Negotiation: Here comes the religious part. This is when a person believes that something can reverse everything that happened, probably leading her/him to believe in God or related.

4th: Depression: This is where the person, begins to understand slowly that the fate was inevitable and accept it. Mostly sadness and stuff, its self-explanatory.

5th: Acceptance: Again, self-explanatory. The person accepts the death of a dear one, finally accepting the fate of death. The person then can set off to live an normal life again.

I believe most people who were deeply shaken down by Exodus's demise will probably pass through this, unless they are really strong willed. That is something I respect, but everyone ahs their emotions and thoughts, so I cant judge everyone.

ImmortalFrog and Blackleaf like this.
  19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Considering i went through severe trauma when i was young and has been diagnosed with chronic major depression i sorta skip past those since im somewhat immune to sadness. Exodus' death is the first thing in years that's hit me this heavily.

20. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

I heard this is when you're facing your own death :unsure:
    does it work for the death of a close person?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.