☆ The Space Pirates - Scourge of the stars, Bandits of Mars. ☆

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Steam Pirate, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

I.. I'd post in this thread with an application, right?

2. GH∅ST

GH∅ST Space Spelunker

Of course my friend.

3. Fillfall

Fillfall Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

Winter is coming

Steam Pirate and ImmortalFrog like this.
  4. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

That is a lot of text. :eek:

5. Vizendel

Yes, each spoiler has information in it.

Oh well, here we go. I'm not sure if the "Where are you from" bit is meant to be a biography, but it is now.

Character's Nickname: Space Baron Valentus
    Your age and gender: (I'm not overly sure if this is meant to be me or my character, so here's both!) Sixteen, Male. Twenty-seven, Male.
    Where are you from: (It's a little big, so I'll stick in a spoiler)
    Born on the Mining Planet of Vernalis in the Segmentum Obscurus, Valentus (Originally Vizen del Valentus) was the first son and second child of (now deceased) Geoffrey Valentus and Martha Wilson. He lived a relatively inexpensive life, getting a job at an early adolescent age to get money for both his family and his own enjoyment whenever money was spare. As he and his family had little money from the beginning, he was taught the necessities of saving money whenever you could, though this was misinterpreted and Vizen acquired a love for hoarding his money, only rarely spending on himself or the family should it be absolutely necessary. He moved out of the family home at age eighteen and rented a cheap apartment closer to his work. Despite being a generally well-meaning person, at the age of roughly twenty-two he was returning home from work to find a robber in the middle of stealing his money and, despite the robber being armed, Vizen still managed to beat the man to death in a fit of rage. Soon realizing what he had done he took his money from the corpse of the robber and fled, fearing the repercussions. He hired a ship to take him off the planet immediately and headed to a central hub planet.

Having no home at that point he decided to wander around and eventually entered a gangs territory, and was quickly surrounded and attacked by them. As he was unarmed and they outnumbered him completely he was beaten and left for death in an alleyway. He recovered from his various bruises though still had several broken bones and could not walk very far without collapsing once more, however once he came to he realized his surroundings were vastly different and decidedly more comfortable than the concrete of the ground. Looking around he discovered himself in what he would describe as a cabin, he then noticed another person in the room and opened his mouth to speak, only to find himself incredibly thirsty and unable to do much else by grunt, he felt a cup of water being pushed into his hand and began to drink greedily, unthinking of any possible poisons or drugs put in the drink. Realizing what he had done he started to cough and splutter in an attempt to rid his body of the water but gave up, resigning himself to his possible fate, he lay back and heard someone laugh and then their voice. "What a show, but at least you're awake now, eh laddy?" Vizen nodded in agreement as to not insult his rescuers or captors, whichever the case may be. "Well, you don't look like you're overly rich, but y'did have a fair bit o' a stash on yeself, and ya look like the type to have earned it all through hard work." Vizen then nodded to signify that it was indeed true, the voice laughed once again. "You're not dumb are ya boy? You can speak, right?" Vizen looked as though he was about to nod once again, but stopped himself midway and spoke. "I can indeed, sir, but I've a question, why am I here?" The owner of the voice became quite serious at that point. "Well I'll give ya one of two options, one, you can work for me, or two I'll ransom you off and end ya if you don't bring anythin' to the table, yer choice." Vizen of course picked the intelligent option and took up the job of piracy, working under his pirate kinsmen and ascending the ladder, killing his old captain in an act of mutiny and earning the ship and title of Captain for himself. He dubbed his ship "The Lambent Facade" and set himself a course to pillage the Black Void of all riches he could find.

A short description of yourself: (Once again I'm uncertain of the meaning behind this, so this one's dedicated to you, Valentus!) Standing quite a bit over six foot and muscled appropriately, Valentus' skin is not overly pale but wouldn't fit the description of tanned either, his hair is a dark mottled brown and his eyes are hazel. He is rarely seen without a weapon and his crew. Not one to believe in a fair fight, it would not be strange to see him shooting down his enemies even under the guise of a white flag.
    Why you want to join: I saw the thread when it originally came to be and never really thought much of it. But I feel it in my nuggets that Starbound will be in Beta soon, and I feel like I should join a group of interesting individuals, you lot are of course the definition.
    Steam Name: Vizendel
    Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia)
    Your custom rank description here: (You wot m8?) Uhh.. Space Baron?
    Will you follow the rules? I wouldn't be applying if I didn't intend to.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

You're not even a member of the clan ._.

Arigmus and ImmortalFrog like this.
  7. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

The week after the break there's gonna be partay, and 9th graders only.... In a cabin in the woods. With one 22 year old as a supervisor. And the 22 year old is our subsitute teacher who is chill as fuck. He sort of looks like a teen as well. Only shorter.
    So many grills invited. And guys. I'm gonna get myself a hot bro. Yeah buddey.

No homo.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

Oh, after the flood Arigmus and I were like, wouldn't it be cool to have a pool of honey in your basement? I'll clean it up later.

Arigmus and ImmortalFrog like this.
  9. Vizendel

Wait, why did you guys like my app?
    I feel special now.

10. Sekrasus

Sekrasus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi. I stayed up till 5 am playing pokemans yesterday. Am i pro yet?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Ew noob.

Sekrasus and zooey like this.
  12. Fillfall

Fillfall Void-Bound Voyager

Fixed the link, but image is HUUGE

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Arigmus

Arigmus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i lik u
    cn he be mmbr pls

ImmortalFrog and Steam Pirate like this.
  14. GH∅ST

GH∅ST Space Spelunker

Or am I? :ninja:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

If you are then you are using an alt account wich is against the rules of the forums.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

You can accept people too dongus.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. WHO ARE YOU ;0;

ImmortalFrog and Blackleaf like this.
  18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Some wierdo.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

Hey baby are you a ghost

Cuz ur ass was cold

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. GH∅ST

GH∅ST Space Spelunker

I'll dance the hornpipe over yer grave ye half perished sea monkey.
    Adam#... Ducko... Hydrus... so many options

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.