1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital I love doing art! Here, I'll share some!

Discussion in 'Art' started by Bizarre Monkey, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

Began work on a new faceset in MSpaint, not sure about the anatomy, I think that right hand may be the best hand i've ever done in mspaint, but there's shit wrong with the arms and shoulders I'm sure of it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  2. Bizarre Monkey

More pieces, got explorative with a new style recently.
    [​IMG]
    It's Fyori being unthinkably adorable, I just want to hug her.

And in spoilers is Esperia being a little lewd because when isn't that her thing?

[​IMG]

I have done nothing but art for the last 3 days.

3. Wolfie Inu

Wolfie Inu Pangalactic Porcupine

Dude!!

Nice.

Are you on dA or some place?

4. Bizarre Monkey

Jack_Kéther likes this.
  5. Bizarre Monkey

Oh! You guys ain't seen this yet huh? Haha, well over the last few days I made this:

[​IMG]
    It is just meant to be a huggle, just it ended up being lewder than I anticipated. :0

Oh well! Fuck me for actually nailing that anatomy though. Making hugs not look stiff or awkward is super difficult, this is really cute and adorable so i guess I did it right.

6. Bizarre Monkey

Some big facesets.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Bizarre Monkey

Apologies for the absence, was busy flipping out about things which are great... and also moving house.

Right, so I'm putting this one in spoilers because it's tall, but here is Svoli, one of the character in my up and coming game, Perseverance: Adherence.
    [​IMG]

And then we'll do that thing where I show a faceset, this character is very fun to give expression to due to having such noticable features.
    [​IMG]
    There is definitely some lackadaisy inspiration here, particularly of the Elsa sort.

8. Bizarre Monkey

Had a day off, so doing some traiditional drawing was obviously the most amazing idea.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some are yes, direct scenes from a game I'm working on, one is just my avatar looking super badass, though.

9. Bizarre Monkey

10. Bizarre Monkey

Alright you plebs are you ready for more traditional art?

Good, because it's all I've had time for lately.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is actually a bit of an older piece, but I forgot to post it so here it is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yeah the anatomy is a bit awkward.
    [​IMG]
    I love how this came out, it gives me feels.
    [​IMG]
    Happy now?

11. Bizarre Monkey

[​IMG]
    Starring @Padexin and myself.

Also...
    [​IMG]

12. Bizarre Monkey

Sometimes people ask me: "Biz, you simian sex-devil, why is it you can draw female characters one after another but then lose all drive when it comes to male characters?"... actually no one has ever asked me that, they usually ask less retarded questions like if I have a DeviantArt account, but it's a question I'd like to be asked, so I'm going to answer it.

Females are very often fun to draw and design, mostly because of the amount you can do for a females outfits before it looks out of place. I've also always had an infatuation with the more elegant posse and several breeze-affected materials women can easily affix around their bodies and get away with it. Now don't get me wrong, guys are fun to draw too, how badass you can make a dude is like my constant contest to myself. Sped is an example, the splode above also speaks well of this.

I suppose it also might have something to do with me being a guy and given the amount I tend to mingle with other people, the enchantment surrounding women. The enigma of them beauties, I look at woman's bodies more than I do my own, but let's put it in perspective, them bodies are behind a silver screen, if I want to make a guy pose I can just act stupid in front of a camera, the only woman I'm at all close to is my hunch-backed penguin mother who, is damned awesome, but not exactly drawing material.

Though typically I avoid drawing people I know in real life anyway, including myself. Main reason, I have a 20 second enrage timer when it comes to interacting with other Human beings, and secondly I'm not the sort who gets fun out of drawing things realistically, for me the more enchanting an image is the more i can get into it, and lest we forget the time I'm around single humans of the opposite sex is about the time people spend viewing this thread. On that note I think I've teased you enough with this spiel about how I'm weird so let's get to the art.
    [​IMG]
    If by chance that image is removed without warning or I'm banned out of the blue, you can always chase me down on deviant art, which i linked on this page to one of my rare enquirers.

kawaiiChiimera likes this.
  13. Bizarre Monkey

I may be an artist, but i am also a writer, though I've been slacking it with the latter, despite how commonly I put it into practice.

Well don't worry, I'm not gonna write your face off, got more arts, tho!
    [​IMG]
    The three were brightly colored mammal characters originally, but are now humanized. Rolly the Dog, Pep The Cat and Tristy the Kangaroo. deviantART said I had to unwittlingly or willingly do it at some point (it's a law or something!), so that point is now, or was-- it's later than the designate now. But forget about that, look at these in the spoiler instead!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Oh hang on this is supposed to be for digital art only huh?

WELL, THAT'S TOO BAD!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  14. Bizarre Monkey

Due to stagnation and lack of interest (and me breaking form on the digi-only side a few times unconsciously), I'm gonna start a new thread and have this one locked.

15. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Locked at request of OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.