OOC Fallen, a starbound RP-characters

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Sep 25, 2014.

?

Now that the RP is starting to approach page 500...what should I do?

Poll closed May 17, 2015.
  1. Continue on from there

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Sequel

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. New RP altogether....

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Gonna be gone for like, an hour.

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Careful, this is some critical action going on...

3. Exiledone

Exiledone Master Astronaut

Hopefully you can pull that off without getting me killed...

4. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

We'll be fine.

5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Or will you?
    DUN DUN DUUUUUUHHHHH!!!

[DOUBLEPOST=1418881419][/DOUBLEPOST]I just remembered this song from a game in my childhood, I like to call it the best game over music ever though...

It's very 90s...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  6. Exiledone

Exiledone Master Astronaut

My god...that IS the greatest game over music ever...I'm going to replace my dark souls death theme with this...even if this is 2 minutes long :wut:

Relten likes this.
  7. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

Well god damn, everyone went and passed out :I

8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I don't thing anyone passed out....at least not yet...

9. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

Where are the other two?

10. Cvbnbnm

Cvbnbnm Void-Bound Voyager

Character name:
    Ranuno

Race:
    Avali. (Female)

Personality and description:
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality:
    Ranuno is a very eccentric Avali. She tends to look about rather attentively from time to time. She seems to share a very profound love of the sound of a various asortment of Avali instruments.

Backstory:
    Ranuno was born on the Avali homeworld of Avalon to a rather small family of four. Ranuno had an older brother whom she looked up to as a hero. Ranuno went to a Technology School when she came of proper age. Whereas her brother went off to Military School. As a result Ranuno knows a lot about both Avali commercial and military technology as well as how to handle Avali Weaponry with decent skill. Once she graduated from School she decided to rhaise enough funds to purchase a spacecraft and set off in search of new worlds to expand her knowledge. Howver her ship was sacked by Florans and she was forced to retreat to a local colony where she boarded an exploration ship in aims to get back to Avalon to reunite with her family.

Traits:
    Technologically Skilled, Augmented with standard Avali Nanites, Kind-hearted

Flaws:
    Bad with social interaction with Non-Avali, Nervous around Florans and Hyotl, Bad eyesight.

(Yus!)

Exiledone likes this.
  11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Welcome aboard, as with everyone that joins mid-RP, I must ask how you make you entry.

Please PM me so we can discuss this matter of issues.

As for right now, I must sleep.

12. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I believe one is in the jungle, one is with us in the hall, and I didn't see the other one... Unless you mean why aren't they online.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
  13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Shame the new RPers are on late at night, I'm never really able to stay up so late mainly because I need to sleep....CURSE YOU AMERICAN TIME ZONES!!!!

Exiledone and Cup o' Tea like this.
  14. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

So is the truck group just heading to the site right now, or what? I think that a time skip would be relevant.

15. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Time skip eh? The thing is, everybody must be ready for one, otherwise I won't really do it.[DOUBLEPOST=1418937541][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks like it's time for everyone to chill out.

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

If the two groups link up at some point, we can finally have some kind of conflict between characters.

17. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Slowly but surely we are getting there...[DOUBLEPOST=1418944289][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm bored....REPLY DANGIT!!

18. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

For those of you wondering, I have a personal head canon that Nova Kids suffer from sudden temperature changes a lot more than other "fleshy" races because They're Made of gasses and plasma's that are contained in a thick magnetic skin. Scientifically it would be kinda easy to freeze or boil them to the point where it would be fatal, whereas other races could probably survive for a few hours at the same temperature do to how most mammals/reptiles/fish bodies work.

Not sure about glitch... they can probably take a crap load of heat/cold befor dieing.

19. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

And no food or breathing, but they would probably crumple like a tin can in a vacuum, and being in water for long enough could lead to subsequent damage. Not according to the starbound universe though....

20. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

They do eat apparently according to this.
    Their pretty resilient to the vacuum of space apparently, I'm pretty sure water pressure would kill them pretty fast, Like... The bends x25.

Basically all my info is from Here as alot of stuff from there seems to have been copy pasted into the official wiki and even the nightly builds.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.