Hello :]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Sheth, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Sheth

Sheth Mop

Hello fellow forumers, I Sheth, am a typical newbie who's pleasure it is to join everyone here at the Chucklefish Forums. Hoping to make new friends and enjoy my stay here at the forum ;P

2. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you have a good time here, and find some friends swiftly!

3. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Greetings.

4. Sheth

Sheth Mop

Thank you guys ;D

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard. You'll definitely find new friends here. The community is really nice so you'll enjoy your stay here. But beware: We don't let ya go x)

6. Apple Juice

Apple Juice Pangalactic Porcupine

7. Feera

Feera Subatomic Cosmonaut

Heylo! We were all newbies once, and still are in a way =D welcomeee!

8. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Welcoming. I hope you enjoy your stay here !

9. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius_CF Big Damn Hero

Welcome to the community, I joined a little more then a week ago, really enjoying it.

10. Apple Juice

Apple Juice Pangalactic Porcupine

This is what I think when I see you (Starbound/RP terms, of course):
    [​IMG]

11. Terror134

Terror134 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello and welcome! :3

12. Demetrius_CF

Oh pff, I just want a clean, safe, peaceful space. But before that, I have to get rid of all dangerous creatures. Sip

13. TheGoldenKibby

TheGoldenKibby Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome! Have a fun time! :D

14. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Welcome~! Nice of ya' to join us on the forums! Hope ya' have one heck of a time!
    Dangerous? I dunno , do these critters here look dangerous ta' you? Neon, maybe. But dangerous?
    critters.png
    *Mutters to self* I think this'll teach that fleshy xenophobic human a darn good lesson...
    tnttoss.png
    Wait, whoops. Forgot to light the damn thing... Damn.

((In character of course c: heh))

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    Demetrius_CF likes this.
  15. Demetrius_CF

(Did you just draw these?)

Those look hella' nasty to me, they must be destroyed. And I would be very, very sad if that was me in the background who's getting a TNT thrown at? If I see one more drawing of that and I will personally track that anarchy artist down.

sansy likes this.
  16. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

((Yep! I kinda wanted to scribble something down, s' full of anatomy and logic errors but ah well. Wanted to make it more personalized. I might start doing this when i'm IC, idk. Things like this take a few seconds to scribble out, no guidelines, ya' see!))
    *throws hands in the air*
    Y'know, yer' makin' diplomacy harder than it needs ta' be, an' diplomacy's already hard ta' begin with!

An' whether that's ya' getting TNT thrown at or not s' beside the point.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  17. Demetrius_CF

After my next sip I will have decided if I let me guards put a bullet through your head or if I'm doing it myself. Either way, it's going to hella' amusing! Stares at the flask, intoxicated and infuriated

(
    Sorry was busy working on some school stuff and had driving lessons afterwards)

18. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

((Same, school stuff and whatnot.))
    Hah, yer' pretty funny~! Thinkin' bout killin' me! Y'know, buddy, I think ya' should try n' puttin' a bullet through me yerself, cause in the state yer' in righ' now, I doubt ya' can hit the broad side of a barn!
    *I giggle, amused.*

19. Demetrius_CF

I calm myself down, taking a sip

Watch me.

20. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Wanna try yer' luck, pardner? Gamblin' with me's a bad idea, unless ya' wanna lose.
    *I rest my right hand on my holster, ready to draw the revolver held within it at a moment's notice...*