Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CakeBones

CakeBones Guest

I've always envisioned one particular thing.

An Avian standing over a Glitch, pulling circuits out of its chest. The Avian would have the Glitch pinned into the ground by a spear. Haven't thought of anything else other than that. Just thought it was a cool idea.

pigrocket likes this.
  2. TanukiBlade

TanukiBlade Master Chief

A guy with short spiky dark brown hair, fiery red eyes, pleasant facial expression, a white high collar long coat with red seams, a dark t-shirt, jeans, a long sword (not a katana) in his right hand propped up on his shoulder, a pistol in his left hand down at his side (don't forget the sheathe and holster), and a fire based background, please and thank you. Hopefully that is not too much.

Jonesy and Dat Critter like this.
  3. Cozza LIVE

Cozza LIVE Void-Bound Voyager

4. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

I would appreciate it if someone could make a nice banner for my cafe (Link can be found in the description). It doesn't have to have anything special or anything too boom-in-your-face-epic-banner, just something plain, as plain as the actual Starbucks logo. The color themes are just light blues and white. Thanks in advance!

5. FolleUno

FolleUno Aquatic Astronaut

Apologies for this taking as long as it did Yottsu, I wish I could've gotten this to you earlier
    peritia (1).jpg peritia (2).jpg peritia female.jpg peritia hand.jpg peritia male.jpg

Yottsu likes this.
  6. FolleUno

FolleUno Aquatic Astronaut

Here you go! I love your name
    legitnoob.jpg

7. Yottsu

Yottsu Space Spelunker

Oh wow, thank you so much! This really does convey what I had in mind, thank you!

FolleUno likes this.
  8. SquarelyCircle

SquarelyCircle Cosmic Narwhal

At some point, someone posted a bow that they wanted. I can't find the post right now, but I took the challenge. This is the first pixel art I've ever done, it isn't exactly true to the original and it seeems like I should have started with a bigger canvas, but here it is.

[​IMG]

And below I gave it to my hylotl.
    [​IMG]
    I've enlarged the bow in this image to make it look like it reaches between his two hands. A bit big. :p
    I am 100% open to constructive criticism. Feel free to rip it apart, and let me know how I can improve.

FolleUno likes this.
  9. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

You havnt resized the bow correctly, thats why its all blury, if you use paint.net when resizing make sure its set to "nearest neighbour" :)

SquarelyCircle likes this.
  10. SquarelyCircle

SquarelyCircle Cosmic Narwhal

I use pixlr and gimp. I'll look into paint.net, thanks.

edit - Oh, I found the original request. It was in a separate thread. Like I said, it was just based on this picture. I didn't actually look at the picture while making this. But if I were to do it again, I'd make my bow thinner/taller like the picture.
    [​IMG]

11. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

You should redo it, try get more of the shadow into it maybe bit more colour than just white, try not to make it bulky/fat, practice makes perfect! :)

SquarelyCircle likes this.
  12. LegitNoob

LegitNoob Space Penguin Leader

Holy crap, that's actually really good! You have some talent. You should sign your forum name onto it, then I'll see how it looks as my avatar. :)

Thanks!

Edit: I'm using it now and it looks pretty good, I'll update it if you want to add your forum name. :)

FolleUno likes this.
  13. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

I am open to slave labor, why not! Hit me up with the details unless you already found someone.

14. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

Sure! I do already have someone taking a whack at it but i'd be grateful to have another person. I'll send you a PM with the relevant info in a sec.

15. mivader

mivader Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't really know how to request this. Could I have a more realistic picture of this for my avatar?

[​IMG]

Thanks!

16. Jedesis

Jedesis Ketchup Robot

Hello everyone! I'm hoping if anyone could make me a pixelated logo for my upcoming game called "Life". I'll appreciate if anyone could help me, it has to be a earthy theme, design is up to you, I'll reward with copies of my game when release. I don't want to reveal much of it, only it's a 2d earth simulator.

Thanks! :D

17. mivader

I will help you, what should the pixel amount be? (etc x etc)

18. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

request guy.png
    Holster wouldn't fit. Implied to be behind the coat.

19. Jedesis

Jedesis Ketchup Robot

Sorry cancel that, that game is not within my scopes at the moment, instead me and my team have chosen to make a game in the city in which you're a gentleman thief, titled "Sly-life" I'd like that done instead. The size should be suitable for a large title, you chose, make it large enough so it can be scaled down as well. Thanks!

And I'm sorry if I can't make another request but wondering if anyone were to create me a thief, a gentleman thief, with a trench coat like this. He would have to have blue eyes and have a face reminiscent of Sherlock Holmes but not too noticeable. Trench coat colour, well I would like it black and white, but whoever accepts it can choose the colour, brown, black etc... And I'd like him to wear a top hat with a red feather. This would have to be digital art in this style (See the spoiler) one with picture not trench coat!).

Thank you!

Jedesis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. mivader

Damn, I just finished up about 75% of the "Life" title screen. I will however make you a theif.

Jedesis likes this.