Nice avatar.
    2. Zomgmeister
      Zomgmeister
      slacking here instead of doing something productive
  • About

Birthday:
    May 25, 1981 (Age: 42)
    Martial arts instructor
    I like hard Science Fiction and don't like "space opera" which is basically fantasy in space without any sense. Yep, even Star Wars, although I do tolerate them because of the good application of the Rule of Cool.

Also, while I do think that space fiction should be as close to real science as possible (FTL is okay, because its' absence is setting-killer, but it should be done thoughtfully enough), I really do enjoy "trash" genre of anything, both intentional silliness beyond imaginable and "it is so bad that it is good" things. Peter Jackson's "Dead Alive" and "Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness" are great examples of what I am talking about. Oh, and while these two are awesome in my opinion, I don't really dig zombie flicks.

Competent (actually, professional as in "used to have it as primary money income") user of Photoshop and several other 2d art editors, but not an artist. Had some experience as a programmer in DOS times, but it is too rusty now. Trying to relearn craft by studying C++ now.