Zaelox
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2016
Birthday:
Mar 31, 1989 (Age: 35)
Nothing impressive, but a job's a job right?

Share This Page

Zaelox

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male, 35, from USA

Ones future reflects the present attitude. So move forward with diligence in joy, focus on love and an undying commitment to improvement. Mar 11, 2016

Zaelox was last seen:
Apr 10, 2016
    1. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE
      WATERTHOOOOOSSEE
      Modding my farm like crazy,my RAM is "Flooding" And oh,you could use some slate to resist these... "WEt" Puns
      1. Zaelox
        Zaelox
        Your words flow! River or not that was your intention! You sea, I am in rain over here from the laughter!
        Mar 25, 2016
      2. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE
        WATERTHOOOOOSSEE
        Stop Pondering around! Water you think your doing? ill probably just wave my head in disagreement!
        Mar 26, 2016
        Zaelox likes this.
    2. Zaelox
      Zaelox
      Ones future reflects the present attitude. So move forward with diligence in joy, focus on love and an undying commitment to improvement.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 31, 1989 (Age: 35)
    Nothing impressive, but a job's a job right?
    Heyo, just a bit about me.

I love movies, every genre as long as it has good writing and good atmosphere.

Obviously love gaming, Stardew Valley has kept my attention since it's release quite well!

I write stories, songs, and various other things and attempt to put music to most of it (guitar specifically).

I enjoy the outdoors, the wondrous feeling of exploring a forest stream as the sunlight peaks through the canopy is a peace very seldom found elsewhere. Camping is wonderful as well, the feeling of vulnerability combined with the warmth and comfort of the campfire makes for an interesting sensation.

Other than that, I enjoy learning about all that I can... though I lack an extended ability in this area. I tend to make an effort to learn about the interests of my friends, while still maintaining my individual interests.

All in all, I can get heated towards ignorance but I generally enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new things.

So drop a message anytime, I would love to get to know the community and perhaps make some new friends! (especially with co-op an inevitability, if all goes well towards that!)

Z