wizzomafizzo

Share This Page

1. ironlion45
      ironlion45
      Hey, just a note: I saw you've been working on starcheat on GIT; and I compiled the DEV branch yesterday (for the unstable beta), and it looks good! Character inventories work great; couldn't make much of changing appearances or anything like that, so I assume that's still in development. I noted one bug on your issue tracker on git; but so far it's looking fantastic, so thanks for working on this again.
    2. 1Sonicsky1
      1Sonicsky1
      Thank you for making the StarCheat mod, it was truly fun to experiment with it. The asinine airheads that would constantly complain about your mod don't deserve it. I may not program, but everyone seems to always enjoy taking advantage of and criticizing my work on computers and electronics; So I understand why you took it down. I wish all the best for you, and once again, thanks.
    3. isaac1207zeede
      isaac1207zeede
      A lot of people use this mod, please don't get rid of it because a few assholes got mad because it is used for cheating in multiplayer. As Scival said, it's not fair to the players who use it for honest reasons. (Custom drawables, editing guns, etc.). Please don't delete the mod because of a few assholes.
    4. Derpiebird
      Derpiebird
      rip sweet prince

starchet -1456 - 3016
    5. Scival
      Scival
      So basically, a few idiots are like "lol we're idiots like the rest of the internet", and you're like, "HMM, THIS DUDE IS MAKING A KINDA RUDE COMMENT, I SHOULD PROBALY FUCK EVERYONE :D"? Really? :L Well thanks anyways..
      1. Scival
        Scival
        Yeah, but that is still saying fuck you ALL the ohter people.
        So, your argument is invalid.
        If you don't agree, Gandalf riding on a shark holding a minigun. NOW your argument is invalid.
        Nov 24, 2014
      2. Scival
        Scival
        I said your argument is invalid, bye now.
        Nov 24, 2014
    6. rawkinrex
      rawkinrex
      Sorry to see you go. A shame that some jerks were able to spread lies about your awesome starcheat tool. I appreciate that you put up with the BS for so long. Take care, and here is to your future endeavors. You sure were one of the great ones in the starbound community.
    7. Marxon
      Marxon
      A real shame those brats got to you and made you discontinue starcheat, I just hope someone makes a working version that works with the unstable or nightly build.

Well... best of luck in your future endeavors!
    8. blaine871
      blaine871
      (please start reading this from the 4th post below) Anywho truly appreciate what you've done man, its been fun and really enjoyed the mod. Perhaps we will see you again someday, bye for now man, hope you don't give up on the modding community.
    9. blaine871
      blaine871
      (continued from post below) So all others out there, Show this wonderful person allitle more respect or a whole lot more, Cuz He never had to do this, and Never had to update this mod after release.
      Of course i only talk of those not thanking him, I do know there are people out there thanking him so thank you guys too. === Continued on post above
    10. blaine871
      blaine871
      (continued from post below) Becuase maybe the mod has issues, yes every mod will have issues. But the fact you were willing to work on these issues when others asked for help shows you were truly doing this for others. === Continued on post above
    11. blaine871
      blaine871
      (Continued from post below) I understand if youve had enough and if you really dont want to come back, But let me say this. You sir are amazing. To do this for a massive quantity of people even though you never truly had to is something I for one appreciate deeply, And i hope others soon realize that and offer more appreciation==== Continued on post above
    12. blaine871
      blaine871
      Hi there man. First off id like to thank you for taking time out of your day to make the Starcheat mod for us. I realize theres people out there that dont appreciate the fact you didnt have to make this but you did it for us anyways. And i do realize this is happening more and more frequently across many platforms. == Continues on post above
    13. supaboyy
      supaboyy
      1. View previous comments...
      2. supaboyy
        supaboyy
        Oh, well it started working after constant clicking and now it just randomly accepts my file, problems fine now.
        Jul 13, 2014
      3. wizzomafizzo
        wizzomafizzo
        Do you still have a copy of the save file when it wasn't working? I am interested in finding the original cause
        Jul 15, 2014
      4. supaboyy
        supaboyy
        Jul 15, 2014
    14. josemqui
      josemqui
      Hi Wizzo! I have a problem! Fer use the Starcheat and save the changes, i try to play in starbound but my character was erased like art of magic. What can i do?
      1. wizzomafizzo
        wizzomafizzo
        Can you please post in the discussion thread about it. I will need to grab some logs off you probably the Starbound log when it tried to read your player
        Jun 24, 2014
    15. Damiano de' Caretti
      Damiano de' Caretti
      Excuse me,Wizzo,may I ask you to check the starcheat discussion?I think I found an issue...
    16. flyinpancake
      flyinpancake
      Keep up the awesome.
    17. kalsue
      kalsue
      Hey man could you please make your mod(starcheat) compatible MAC OSX ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. wizzomafizzo
      3. kalsue
        kalsue
        Yep I Downloaded that it still dont work
        Feb 22, 2014
      4. wizzomafizzo
        wizzomafizzo
        Can you please make a post in the discussion thread about this and we can go from there. It's difficult figuring it out on my profile page.

Could you also explain in the post exactly what's happening. Like is it crashing or something? Error messages?

Thanks.
        Feb 23, 2014