Modding Starbound!

Share This Page

Starfoundry

Space Penguin Leader, from all around the world

Starfoundry was last seen:
Jul 2, 2014
    1. gallowsRenegade
      gallowsRenegade
      I couldn't figure out how to PM, so this is as close I can get. I have a problem, and it may or may not be amateur. I am currently trying to make a liquid pump station and everything went well, until I use the combustion generator.
      1. gallowsRenegade
        gallowsRenegade
        When I turn it on after gassing it up, I cannot interact or mine anything. There is also no energy transfer to energy nodes however, it will power up batteries as long as there is fuel. also, there are blocks right nest to the spouts on the receiving end for the liquids. Please help.
        Apr 7, 2014
      2. Starfoundry
        Starfoundry
        Are you running the game on the unstable branch on steam? The mod is currently only functional on the unstable branch, since there's a bug on stable preventing energy to work properly.

For future reference, it's better to use this thread for support: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/starfoundry.67585/page-35

Since we get alerts for new messages posted in that thread.

//Healthire
        Apr 11, 2014
  • About

Modding Starbound!
    Starfoundry is a loose collaboration between a number of modders, mostly centered around the ##starbound-modding channel on freenode IRC. Many of us have our own separate mod projects as well!