Aug 1, 2017

Share This Page

KrazyTheFox

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male

KrazyTheFox was last seen:
Aug 1, 2017
    1. AnimyFox
      AnimyFox
      Your old mod manager was awsome... I hope you come back some time...

Starbound have no good mod makers anymore.. the best mods are down and the game is going to be boring.. so we need mod maker to make this game back to an awsome comunity helped game. But you are gone too.. thats a pity...
    2. sk8ven
      sk8ven
      I love the mod manager but how do i launch StarBound from it?
    3. Richard
      Richard
      Hey Krazy I read some of the content on your Starbound Mod Manager and a few of the other peoples posts but was wondering what is the "Maven" required to execute and use the actual mod manager to get some more play out of Starbound. A soon as possible reply would be much appreciated and thank you for your time.
      1. KrazyTheFox
        KrazyTheFox
        Maven is only required to build the project into a runnable .jar. After that it only needs Java. Unless you want to play around with the source code, you don't need Maven at all.
        Feb 1, 2014
      2. Richard
        Richard
        Okay thanks for the clarification but when I use the file download provided I get error reports and am unable to run the program.
        Feb 10, 2014
    4. JamesPip
      JamesPip
      Hey, thanks for the reply on your Mod Manager, if you need any extra info I can supply what you need if it helps fix this problem.
  • About