March 20
Home Page:

Share This Page

hanuta

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Female, from B-612

the world will soon be ours. no, the galaxy. NO, THE UNIVERSE!!! Dec 4, 2013

1. hanuta
      hanuta
      the world will soon be ours. no, the galaxy. NO, THE UNIVERSE!!!
    2. Mazey
      Mazey
      Ohhh cool, you´re nightfisher..
      I love your Pokemon art, especially Porygon+Kecleon (Friends).
      1. hanuta
        hanuta
        yup, I sure am!
        Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll post up more pokemon art soon, especially as XY gets closer! (so excited! still dont know how to feel about mega pokemon though >:0 )
        Do you have a dA?
        Aug 21, 2013
      2. Mazey
        Mazey
        Yea, I don´t actually use it though, I don´t really draw, I just make some amateuristic pixel art, never posted any.
        Aug 21, 2013
    3. hanuta
      hanuta
      May you find love, may you find it wherever it has been hidden, may you find the person who has been hiding it, and exact revenge upon them.
      1. Dat Critter
        Dat Critter
        why would i do that :O?
        Aug 29, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    March 20
    Home Page:
    http://nightfisher.deviantart.com/
    Yoooo! Welcome homie! I'm Hanuta, I like to pixel stuff. ( I use SAI, GIMP, my trusty VisTablet, and sometimes Graphics Gale) I also like colors. And a lot of things. Here, I made a list of some of them;

Games: Starbound (duh), pokemon, TWEWY, Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon, Mother 3, Okami, fire emblem (awakening at least), Journey, Minecraft, Portal, skyrim...

Movies/TV shows: Any Studio Ghibli movie, any Pixar movie, paranorman, flypaper, whose line is it, HIMYM, gravity falls, adventure time, spongebob, BBC sherlock, Doctor Who, Free!, Pacific Rim, Shingeki no Kjoujin, one piece, bee and puppycat

ETC: Homestuck (comic), XKCD (comic), Nedroid (comic), John Su (artist), Syosa (artist), Gasara (artist), Welcome to Night Vale (podcast), Madeon (music), Daft Punk (music), Caravan Palace (music)

...and probably a bunch of other things i'm forgetting. oh! that's right. You. You're pretty adorable too. Thanks for checking me out. :)