Gumdrop Meadowz
Last Activity:
Dec 7, 2021
Church Music Director

Share This Page

Gumdrop Meadowz

Cosmic Narwhal, Male, from Ohio

Shorthand notes for m'self: Think pokeballs for random defence setups-walls, mounted gun setup, etc. Jul 8, 2012

Gumdrop Meadowz was last seen:
Dec 7, 2021
    1. Gumdrop Meadowz
      Gumdrop Meadowz
      Shorthand notes for m'self: Think pokeballs for random defence setups-walls, mounted gun setup, etc.
    2. Gumdrop Meadowz
      Gumdrop Meadowz
      So, this pic is a creature I made. Basically it hides like a grass patch until you walk over it, and then it jumps up, flinging you up. Eh?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Gumdrop Meadowz
        Gumdrop Meadowz
        Anyway, welcome to the party. Friday's are casual dress and mojitos!
        Jun 28, 2012
      3. Seria-Myouna
        Seria-Myouna
        XD you strange. Me likey. Anyhow, yes it would be nice, but with the addition of a trap with spikes right above it that you could disable with a remote control.
        Jun 28, 2012
      4. Gumdrop Meadowz
        Gumdrop Meadowz
        With the same cool remote I started a thread for?! Sounds grand! Spikes seem a bit garish though, and I wouldn't want the bloodstains on my base... what about a teleporter that pops them out downwards on the other side of the base? Or if killing be our unquenchable desire, switch the spikes for a laser wall to ensure instant and bloodless ouch!
        Jun 28, 2012
    3. Gumdrop Meadowz
      Gumdrop Meadowz
      The Springler...?
  • About

Church Music Director
    I'm a nerd who loves Terraria, and I am really, really looking forward to Starbound... Hopefully it's not another "Spore" (The ultimate video game let-down, really) for me. Anyway, when I'm doing actual stuff that doesn't involve computer games, it's usually music. I strive to be a great pianist, but more importantly, I am striving to be a good husband for my soon-to-be wife!