Mods:

Share This Page

f-tank

Phantasmal Quasar

f-tank was last seen:
Aug 12, 2021
    1. BeanNotBurrito
      BeanNotBurrito
      Hey there, I really like the MannCoStoreMod! I was hoping to get your consent on a version I created called Mann Co.+, which cleaned up the grammar, gave new descriptions for every item, adjusted some stats on hats and weapons and also gave a few hats some unique recipes.

Thanks, from Bean 'guy who has too much time on his hands to do this' NotBurrito.
      1. BeanNotBurrito
        BeanNotBurrito
        Since the post got too long, I'd like to add that I did not add anything to the mod's content, and if you're adding anything in the nearby future I'd love to take a look.
        Apr 10, 2016
    2. KaidemonLP
      KaidemonLP
      1. f-tank
        f-tank
        your fine i was 13 and was programing stuff in other games so its a start but thanks its wont show up for a while like i said since no sound to match....
        Oct 31, 2015
      2. f-tank
        f-tank
        wait u actually get the sound where from you recorded it or does tf2 wiki have em but thanks anyway that will make it publishable in the next update
        Oct 31, 2015
      3. f-tank
        f-tank
        i i am seeing i see how my bat and fish model were early version and im goin to redo both sprites and make it neater looking if you want i will post the new bat saber or bat model for you if you would want to use it
        Oct 31, 2015
    3. KaidemonLP
      KaidemonLP
      Can i use your bat to make the batsaber for my mod.
    4. Toamac
      Toamac
      I made two hats and i like to show you them.i want warn you that i not good at sprites and just want to know if you think there good or not
      1. f-tank likes this.
      2. f-tank
        f-tank
        Its fine i dont judge unless theyre hippies and any art is great
        May 2, 2015
    5. Jojy
      Jojy
      Your download link for the tf2 mod is broken, as I and others have said. It redirects to a mediafire PDF download.
    6. BonnieTheBunny
      BonnieTheBunny
      Dear f-tank/saxton hale i have a question will u add like fan made weps from the tf2 workshop to make well it uniqe caues i think GabeN will probaly not add new weps for a long time but that is your choice. Im happy with your mod, lkeep up with the good work m8.
      1. f-tank likes this.
      2. f-tank
        f-tank
        eventually i might since theyre some aswome weapons
        Mar 19, 2015
    7. D1vid123
      D1vid123
      one question will it be in the mannco mod or just a seprete mod?
      1. f-tank
        f-tank
        will come with this mod
        Sep 13, 2014
    8. D1vid123
      D1vid123
      sure well..i mean if you want to do it
      1. f-tank
        f-tank
        sure, what is my pyro version not good enough for you eh?(joking)
        Sep 9, 2014
    9. D1vid123
      D1vid123
      could u make femme pyro costume
      1. f-tank
        f-tank
        um there already is or do you want it more accurate to the actual modded fem pyro?
        Sep 6, 2014
    10. Starbound playa
      Starbound playa
      There, There, Have an Eagle! *ding!* :D