Earthboundtothestars
Last Activity:
Dec 23, 2016
Birthday:
April 25

Share This Page

Earthboundtothestars

Void-Bound Voyager, Male

Just an average forum member with a Twitter badge, but maybe I'll go viral or something (no logical sense intended). Oct 28, 2013

Earthboundtothestars was last seen:
Dec 23, 2016
    1. BlueSmoke
      BlueSmoke
      Beating taxis and territorial oaks. Yup, it doesn't sounds wrong to me.
      Earthbound is life man, the game is genius. Also my girlfriend is lesbian to Kumatora woah
      Our dream is to find the cartridges in the local stores xD but in our country is really impossible.
      1. Earthboundtothestars likes this.
      2. Earthboundtothestars
        Earthboundtothestars
        Possessed forms of buildings, objects, and plant life trying to kill little kids... yeah you're right that's totally legit.

That's PRINCESS Kumatora to you

And if you look on ebay english cards of Earthbound are well over $100, so yeah, not too many were made for the USA... but we have emulators now :3
        Apr 4, 2014
    2. krawky398
      krawky398
      Don't launch Earthbound into space, do you have any idea how much those carts cost?!
      1. Earthboundtothestars likes this.
      2. Earthboundtothestars
        Earthboundtothestars
        (lol, finally someone gets my name) but compared to the price of I don't know, UNIVERSAL destruction Giygas caused, that's nothing.
        Nov 17, 2013
      3. krawky398
        krawky398
        Wow, no one got it before? I'm fairly certain Earthbound is pretty well-known...
        Nov 17, 2013
      4. Earthboundtothestars
        Earthboundtothestars
        I am too, but you're the only person that's pointed it out so far, but maybe someone somewhere went "Earthbound, wow, so nostalgia, such creative -Doge". I actually got my name because StarBOUND sounded like EarthBOUND by the way.
        Nov 18, 2013
    3. Earthboundtothestars
      Earthboundtothestars
      Just an average forum member with a Twitter badge, but maybe I'll go viral or something (no logical sense intended).
    4. Earthboundtothestars
      Earthboundtothestars
      Waiting patiently for beta, Terraria 1.2 and Pikmin 3 might hold me until then.
      1. Nintendo_Play
        Nintendo_Play
        I heard that the new Pikmin has Spotty Bulbears. Oh no.
        Oct 12, 2013
      2. Earthboundtothestars
        Earthboundtothestars
        That can't be good, maybe I'll throw rocks at them until they go away. (get it? :D)
        Oct 28, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    April 25
    I love creative, free-roaming, and exploration games! (Especially games like Legend of Zelda or Skyrim). Starbound caught my eye after seeing it mentioned by Redigit (creator of Terraria) and I've been waiting for the beta ever since!

Signature

CRAZY LETTERS ARE CRAZY:boo: